Leaving the Fam

(Your a medical student and you have been invited to go to one of the most awesome universities in the world. Shorken's University. Bad thing is, it's all the way in Ireland. And your in America, in Florida. Also in the far ends of tourist attractions, ORLANDO!!)

(Your POV)

I say goodbye to my family and friends. (Best Friend's Name) comes up to me and says, " You better call me on Skype every........ single......day!!," I smile back and I grabbed her/his hand ," absu-fucking-lutely I will!!!" I give one last goodbye to everyone and walked out the door with (Best Friend's Name) aside me. When all of the luggage is in my car. She/he turns around and says ," It's not gonna be the same......," ", I know but I promise I will Skype you everyday!! Promises for days!" I smile and enter my car. I do one last wave and head to the airport to go Ireland. Then I think about what type of roommate I'm gonna have.......

(Jack's POV)

I run down to the living room. I can't fucking wait for my roommate, it's been a long time since I had company at home and so I am so excited about meeting them!! I jump up and down like a child but I don't give a damn. " I CAN' WAIT!!!!!" I scream so loud, louder than usual. I was told that they was gonna be here at 10:30 and so I look at my watch. 10:20. Ten more minutes. Ten more minutes. Ten more minutes. Ten more minutes!!!!

(Your POV)

I finally get to the apartment, and I knock on the door. I'm so tired and excited at the same time so when the Irish man opens the door I don't recognize him.