Yeah? Why you ask?

(Your POV)

I finally get to the apartment, and I knock on the door. I'm so tired and excited at the same time so when the Irish man opens the door I don't recognize him. I ask him what's his name, " My name is Sean McLaughlin, what yours?" ", My name is (y/n) (l/n)! Nice to meet you Sean!" I say. "Sorry if I seem a little stoned, got fucked by a plane." Sean nods his head and has a HUGE grin on his face. Then he takes me to my room.

(Jack's POV)

"Sorry if I seem a little stoned, got fucked by a plane." I grin because I know I'm gonna become best pals with this girl. I take her to her room and help her with her stuff. She didn't have much but we talked a lot so it became 1:30 in the morning. "Whoa, you wanna go to bed? It's pretty late. We can finish unpacking the rest of the stuff tomorrow." I suggest. She nods and says goodnight. Her (h/c) hair whips around as she closes the door.

(Your POV)

I close the door and slip on my green PJ's. Quickly check my YouTube channel. We are at 6K+ subscribers, it's awesome. I snuggle in to the bed and fall asleep.

(Jack's POV)

I wake up from my loud annoying alarm, like me, and I slowly enter (y/n)'s room and I realize there is a box right next to her bed so I move it so she doesn't step on it. When I move the box to a table a white bag with tons of green stuff in it falls out. Since I'm nosy, I open it and see tons of my merch. Right there and then (y/n)'s alarm goes off. BLARP BLARP BLARP BLARP!!!!! She hits her phone and sits up. She sees me and waves," Your up early! Wassup?" ", N....n...nothing um do you watch YouTube by any chance?," I ask. ", Yeah, I watch Jacksepticeye, why you ask?,"