My Irish Comforter

(Your POV)
Issy keeps asking me what's wrong but I can't say anything. Will doesn't ever look like he is cheating. He always assumes I'm cheating. So this is a painful surprise. "Woman, tell me what's wrong? Who texted you? Tell me!!" Isabella keeps asking. "W...W...W...Will did!!!" I can't stop crying my brains out. I really cared about Will. We did everything together! He was the one I played Cod with. Or sang to. Or play video games with. Or spend time with. OR PLAY VIDEO GAMES WITH!!!! Or just, he was there! And now, that dude has been cheating on me. Well, was. Isabella turns the car around and says," You go back to Ireland tomorrow, right? Let's go to my place to get your stuff, then you can leave with Jack, away from Will, me and Elizabeth will handle that. Okay?" I nod and send a text to Jack to get ready and be in front of the hotel. So we can pick him up. I grab all of my belongings and stuff them into a suitcase. After I'm done, we get back into Issy's car and drive to the hotel that Jack is in. Just like I ask, Jack was outside, with his stuff. I open the side doors and told him to sit next to me. The car was silent, until Jack saw my puffy red eyes. "Oh my god, what happened?" I laugh a little, out of pain, and told him I was gonna tell him at the airport. He nods and for the rest of the car ride, he had a worried face on. And I was still moping about Will. So I put my legs up and put my face in my legs. A couple of minutes later. I felt a pair of arms around me. I put my head up, JACK was holding ME? I put my head on his shoulder and heard Isabella giggle a little and start to sing "(Y/n) and Jack, sittin' in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" I look embarrassed and sit my head up. And couple minutes later, we are saying bye to Issy and at the airport. And while we wait for our plane, I tell Jack everything. And the end, I'm at the edge of crying till I die. But Jack holds me, strangely comforting. My own comforter. My Jack comforter. Okay..... I need to stop. But he comforts me, and I lay my head on his chest.

Sorry that this chapter is small, I didn't know what to write. So I though of how Jack is Irish and how he had to comfort you so that was the whole concept BUT I hope you enjoyed it. 😀