7K Subscribers!

(Jack's POV)

 I look at her puzzled," Do I look familiar to you?," She tilts her head and looks at me for five second before her eyes go wide. " Oh my god, your Jack. I didn't noticed that cause I was tired last night, s...s...sorry!" I smile ," No worries bro! At least I have a roommate who won't get annoyed by my screaming," I laugh and she giggles. ", I'm gonna go and get ready for the day, you go do what Jack usually does in the morning!" I laugh and nod as she goes to the bathroom. I open up my computer just as her phone explodes, a person named (Best Friend's Name) texts her saying: (y/n) you hit 7k subscribers!! Congrats dude!! (Jack's POV again) Then there are some notifications from YouTube comments saying congrats on 7k subs or something like that. Was she a YouTuber? I need to ask her when she comes out of the bathroom. Maybe we could do collabs together or something, I hope so. But for some reason, I feel like she is more known for something. I SERIOUSLY NEED TO ASK HER!!!!

(Your POV)

I walked to Jack's bathroom feeling so fucking embarrassed. Why did I not recognize him? What's wrong with me? Anyway I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and splash water on my face so I can wake up. When I go back to my room, I see Jack looking at my phone while it explodes. ", Did my best friend go ballistic because I didn't Skype her last night. Jaysus!" He looks at me with a "what the fuck did you just say" face and asks," Are you trying to act Irish?" ", No, no , no! I just can't say some words right so I say them the best I can so I say Jaysus." I write down a bunch of words on a piece of paper and give it to him," These are the other words I can't say. Anyway what's up with my phone today?" I look at my phone and instantly gasp. "Holy fuck I just hit 7k subs!!!!! What the fuck?" I run to my laptop and go to Twitter and tweet out talking about the 7k subscribers and how I'm gonna stream for it. I tell Jack if it's ok if I stream in the room and he says yes. " Um (y/n)? What's your YouTube channel?" ", It's (yt/n)! Check it out if you wanna!" Then I go back to my computer and start preparing a video.

(Jack's POV)

Slowly, I get out of her room and as soon as I close the door, I run to my recording set up and open up my computer and search her YouTube channel. I watched a couple of her videos and they are hilarious! I look at the time, 3:40. Damn! I've watching her videos for way too long! I start to make tomorrow's video. "WHA-PISH! Top of the mornin' to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome to....... HAPPY WHEEEEEELS!!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs and start to play some Happy Wheels. "If you like it, punch that like button in the FACE! Like a boss! And high fives all around! WHA-PISH! WHA-PISH! And I'll see all you dudes in the next video!!!" I end the recording and start to edit