chapter 3

I'm really really really sorry that I haven't been updating but I'm just going through a rough patch in my life and...yeah.

Anyways here you go

***************************************************************************************
Nico's pov

The first thing I showed Percy, was across the hall from where my father and Poseidon were talking about who-knows-what.

As soon as I opened the door, we walked in together and I started talking.

"So...where do you want to start the tour."

"Well, I was thinking we could start with the kitchen. Then, maybe we could, oh I don't know, go take a look around somewhere quiet." When he said that, he started to walk over to me. As he got closer to me, he put his hand on my cheek, and I found myself slightly leaning into his hand. Then, suddenly I found that we were both leaning into each other, and his forehead was against mine. Oh shit!

I quickly pulled away before anything happened that shouldn't. "Uh-um-uh-ok um well I'll just-let's-um-let's go upstairs and I-I'll show you around then, ok to the kitchen we go." After I said that I started walking toward the kitchen and gestured for him to follow me.

************************************************************************************* IM SO SORRY GUYS THAT I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING IM TRYING TO GET OVER EVERYTHING BUT IVJUST WANT TO DIE BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME. THIS IS JUST A FILLER SO I WILL MAKE A LONGER ONE BY TOMORROW 👌