chapter 5

I, Nico de Angelo, am dead. He kissed me. It was an amazing feeling. Like fireworks.

Wait.  I'm being kissed by him. HIM not HER but HIM. Shit. What will my dad say when he finds out. He's going to freak out. Oh my gods I really am dead.

I quickly pulled away from Percy and proceeded to have a panic attack.

My breathing started to get rigid. I couldn't see correct. Everything was a blur and I couldn't do anything but go to the ground and curl up.

Before I knew it, Percy was right next to me, comforting me."Nico, it's okay. You'll be okay. Nothing is wrong, everything is fine."  My hands were held by stronger much bigger ones.

They were soft. His fingers were long, but just perfect in my eyes. His thumb was caressing the back of my hand to calm me down. It worked. I was fine know. He helped me calm down; nobody has ever been able to make me calm down during one of my panic attacks.

Once my breathing became regular again, he asked if I was okay. " Yeah...yeah I'm fine. Oh and thank you...for calming me down." I looked into his eyes and found those bright sea green eyes staring right back at me.

They were filled with concern, worry, relief, and something else I can't quite put my finger on.

"You know, you're the only one who has ever been able to stop one of my attacks, besides my mama." I was whispering almost too quietly and I saw him move in a little to hear me. "I should keep showing you around so you know where you are."

I got up to leave, but not before I leaned down and pecked his cheek. I ran toward the entrance, and heard him yelling after me to wait. But I kept going until I got to the doorway.

The entry looked nice, it had black molding around the Golden Arches, and white as the back behind it.

Percy came up the long steps, two at a time, and finally met me at the doors. "That took you a while didn't it. He just glared in return and told me to get on with the tour. " Okayyyy, whatever you say."

------------------—-----------------------------------

Once I finished giving the tour around as my father told me, I took him back into the dining hall.

We walked into the dining hall, and found no one in there. That's weird.

"Dad," I hesitate for a second. "Dad! Where are you! Dad! Da-"

"Nico! Shh, your okay. Your fine. I'm sure your dad just went into another room. It's okay." Oh, oh yea.

"I guess...thanks" he still managed to calm me down somehow. I knew I shouldn't  have overreacted but what happened before, just puts me on edge.

"What happened?"

"What?" Was I talking out loud

"You said that you shouldn't have overreacted-which I think is fine I mean it's just because you were worried-and that what happened before put you on edge. So what happened?"

"No-nothing!"

"Hey, hey, hey, your fine. No rush. You don't have to tell me. I was just curious." He had that same look in his eyes that I still can't place, mixed with curiosity and concern.

"C-can we g-go look for them now?" I just really need closure that he is okay because of what happened.

"Yeah, of course lets go." He took my hand in his and started rubbing soothing circles (MISADVENTURES, okay sorry) over them. It helped...a lot.

Don't forget to vote and comment <3
OKAY SO THIS IS ONLY 5 HUNDRED AND 80 SOMETHING WORDS BUT I WANTED TO GET THIS POSTED AND I EANTED TO STOP THERE BECAUSE IT SEEMED RIGHT AND SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND KINDA DEPRESSED LATELY BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER