oh no... I fell in love with my step brothers.. and the love me back

Oh no�.. I fell in love wit my step brothers� and they love me back

Ch1

I can't belive what I just heard my mom is getting remarried she told me that this guy bill, bob, whatever I DON'T TRY TO LEARN HIS NAME BECAUSE HE SUCKS. Anyways apparently he proposed last night my life could not get any worst it's been two months since my dad died and already she is moving on like nothing happened that�s just like mom, and the crappy part of them all this man that I didn�t even meet is going to adopt me I love my last name it�s my dad�s. Oh I almost forgot my name is Gabriella or Gaby Clarise Marie Walker. I am pretty much gorgeous but don�t want to be full of myself lol. I look like my mom I have black hair people say their the color of raven�s wings when the sun lights up my hair, I have icy blue eyes and my body is not that bad either.

Now today, sucks bill or bob who cares is coming over today so I can meet him a little to late for that right I know, and also he is bringing his sons teens just like me in my grade I�m a junior by the way ppl.

I was so pissed off I went to my basement to work on my dancing. Before my dad died he converted our basement into a band/dance room for me. I love to sing and dance I am the best.

I put on my fav song bang bang by the knux you should hear them their great.

Then I heard the door open, but didn�t pay attention until someone cut off my music.

I turn around and see my mom standing with a good looking man maybe in his late forties brown hair and green eyes then I saw the two hotties standing next to him one of them had blond hair and dark blue eyes the other had brown chestnut hair with grey eyes wow and they have hot looking botties if I do say so myself.

My mom came up to me and put her arms around me and took me to meet the strangers

� Honey bear�.�� which what my mom calls me this Bob oh so it�s bob.

� and these are his sons marcus and james� marcus blond guy james brunette guy.

I need to look at the big picture they can't ever be mine and not like their interested in me anyways

Ive had boyfriends before, but they never work out because I do tend to be picky and I'm one of those girls who look for flaws in relationships

I never knew why I did that, but that's just me so but I have nver been shallow about it