oh no... I fell in love with my step brothers.. and they love me back pt 7

oh no.... I fell in love with my step brothers.... and they love me back pt 7

Gaby pov

God I was sooo mad at that jerk doesnt he know that he is not supposed to be wandering geez.

It was still a pretty low blow for me to slap him but I was sooo mad. That room mean s everything to me thats my dad photography room where he developed all his pictures and now it belongs to me.

I even have the crime pics of my dad dead i kno scary right but I needed to keep them once i shut the door of the room i went back to mine.

Im soo annoyed at the whole world right now at my mom for marrying again a guy she barely knew, with bill or bob forgot his name again who cares for having stupid hot annoying boys why couldnt this guy make girls it would of been better.

My life sucks for real but im not going to let that affect me sooo not going to depression like i did when my dad died it was terrible.

My stomach started rumbling o god im starving i head into the kitchen to see my mom COOKING!!!!! woah thats weird.

It would always be me or my dad cooking never my mom, all of a sudden i got nervous what if she burns something or cuts herself or what if she is unharmed and food just sucks and kills me.

" Mom what are you doing" I asked. " Oh I'm making dinner" she says " but mom you dont cook" i say back.

Then look who shows up my hot step brothers and step daddy great plz note im being sarcastic.

"mmmm something smells good" Bob whatever said omg what an ass kisser

" sure does" says james and marcus o god they inherited the ass kisser genes like his dad HA

" Gaby can you set the table please" my mom asked. " sure why not" i said rudely no one noticed.

I climbed the counter to get plates when i realized someone was starring at me actually tow someones oh great ass 1 and ass 2 ( dont try to get which is which doesn't mater) were starring at my ass pervs.

" Like the view boys" i asked grabbed the plates and came down they snapped out of it and blushed with embarrassment losers.

I set the table and sat down, my mom came back later with the food I looked at it hmm not bad spaghetti with chicken my favorite just like my dad used to make i tried holding back tears.

" oh Gaby I forgot to mention that james and marcus are transferring to ur school so i need you to give them a ride and show them around ok" my mom said.

" UM ok fine whatever" i said. " Please try to keep your enthusiasm under control" my mom said sarcastically yea we have that in common.

I finished dinner and went back to my room put on my pj not looking forward to monday