oh no... I fell in love with my step brothers.. and they love me back pt 4

Oh no.... I fell in love with my step brothers... they love me pt 4

STILL JAMES POV

I have never seen anyone like her in my life she is abosolutely amazing wait wat am I saying I cant love her her mom is marrying my dad so we cant be out of the corner of my eye I noticed Marcus my brother staring too.DAMN, that jerk we may be twins but we are ferternal twins complete opposites in every way not just in looks, but in personalities too. like the fact that he is jerk when it comes to treating a girl with respect, while I on the other hand am a gentleman.

When Gaby left us in our room we start to unpack and get settled."Wow Gaby is really hot"Marcus says. "I know wat ur thinking about and dont the off limits sign it's written all over her body" I said. " Well I didnt see while I was checking her out" Marcus says, I roll my eyes at him and keep unpacking.

"Dude isnt it convinent that all three of us are sharing a bathroom who knows I just may pop in while she is taking a shower by accident", Marcus said.

"Dude I wouldnt do that if I were you her mom is marrying our dad if we try anything it would kill dad's chances of marrying Jane" I said.

"We wat do you mean I was talking about me omg you have a thing for her too ha I knew you were just as perveted as me"

" Yea right not even at least unlike you Im going to control myself so all we are step bro and step sis because thats exactly wat she is going to be to us in three weeks" I say

"Ya three weeks how about we have a little bit of fun with her until then"

Hmmm that doesnt too bad wait am I crazy Im becoming more like Marcus and that's soooo not good.