Day Two - Got the Chemistry Part

He went to check on her and what he found he didn't like. She was underneath the jets crying and his heart pained at the sight. He wasn't clothed so he stepped into the shower and she turned to look at him and tell him to get out but he held her. He wrapped her in his arms, rubbed her back and told her that it was going to be fine. That she was going to be fine.

It was the safest she'd ever felt in her life. Safer than when she fell from a bad place and her friends caught her. They stayed like this until her sobs subsided and the he pulled away slightly to stare into her face. The water from the shower had washed away her tears but he had washed away the pain. She was grateful for that so she smiled back up and him as he continued to dry her off and lead her outside the shower. As he dried her off she could feel his fingers from behind the towel and started to feel wet down below. She was embarrassed because two seconds ago she was crying over remembering why she'd gone out in the first place and now she getting all hot and bothered by this stranger. As he went to wipe of the sweat on her nipples she let out a moan but he didn't catch it because he was focused on her.

Before he got down to between her legs she stopped him so that he didn't feel the pool of liquid come from her and realize what she'd been thinking.

"I'll do that on my own!" She said as she stopped him and he obliged, oblivious to her intentions and thoughts. To him she'd woken up out of her sad state and wanted to clean herself up but to her it was a whole other story.

"I don't know if this is the right time to tell you this but I ordered new clothes for you since it seems we got a little bit rough last night." He informed her, worry lacing his words from her crying. He didn't pry her for details so she was great fun because right now she didn't want to talk about it.

"Oh, thanks.....do you remember last night? All I seem to remember is us meeting and being served drinks." She asked hoping he'd remember how the rings came about.

"That's odd....I only remember up to there as well. In fact, I don't even remember your name. I'm Thomas but you can call me Tom if you like." He had this adorable confused expression on his face, she thought, as he tried to recall last night.

"I'm Melissa and you can call me Mel, my friends do. I think, I'll just call you Thomas. It's a pretty name." She introduced herself.

"But wait! Who's room is this? There is no way I stay here!" She thought out loud and he chuckled at her late revelation.

"It's my hotel room, I normally sleep at the office so I don't have a permanent place to sleep except for this hotel." He told her as she just nodded at the logic of it all.

"I'm going to get clothed since I'm all dried up while talking to you." He said as he turned to go to his closet.

She just continued to try and recall last night while drying herself up and wrapping the towel around her body. Then she peeked out the door hoping Thomas wasn't there because now she'd realized how open she'd been with him seeing her body. It was understandable that she wasn't in any condition to think that way but why didn't she hide or anything! They even had morning sex! Her thoughts ran wild as she kept peeking from behind the door until she noticed female clothes on the bed.

He'd bought her warm leggings, a sweater shirt that said "I'm too lazy to be lazy," red lacy underwear with matching lacy bra, socks and a pair of comfortable running shoes. It looked like something she'd wear and she was thankful he didn't have her wear skimpy clothes because it was getting colder and she didn't want to die from the cold.

He returned in a warm red v-neck sweater, black jeans and running shoes with two jackets in hand. One seemed to be for me because it looked like it would never fit him and I was right because he handed over the sweater to be and I put it on over the shirt.

"Thanks for the clothes. I can repay you when I get home for them, just take my number and message me." She felt bad for him having to buy her clothes and even if she couldn't afford to she'd pay him back.

"I think that's the least of your worries right now. I thought we'd go to city hall and see if we got married. If we are were registered there and if not we can go to the bank to see who bought the rings and from where." He had this plan mapped out and she'd forgotten about the rings completely.

"The rings! Sorry, my minds been everywhere! I, wow...um...I guess your plan works." She felt horrible once again for forgetting as they walked out of the room and towards the elevator.

The elevator ride was complete silence except for the background music which didn't take away from how conscious she was of his presence. She could feel him standing next to her without even looking and wanted to kiss him or for him kiss her. She wanted to be taken right in this elevator even though she knew it would be a reckless idea.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed him move and she looked up to see him press a button and the elevator stopped and she looked at him confused.

"I can't take it. I need you and I want to take you here if you'll let me." He trapped her into a corner with his arms and whispered into her ear.

She wanted to say yes but she didn't know if it was right so all she did was look at him. Unknowingly, her lips parted in anticipation and her tongue licked her lips as they suddenly felt dry. He noticed that and leaned in to nibble on her lower lip and kiss her. The second their lips met, all her thoughts melted away and the only thing on her mind was his lips and the sparks. She was on cloud 9 but she was greedy for more. They made out for what seemed like a century until he lifted her so she could wrap her legs around hips and sat her down on the railing behind her.

"I can't get enough of you. You're like a drug but you're good for me." He whispered huskily into her ear and heart fluttered.

"It's the same for me. But right now, talk is cheap, show me with words." She said as she grabbed his face and pulled him down to meet her lips.

His hands reached under her shirt and went to unclasp the front clasp red lacy bra and her breasts felt free. Her breasts were large and they were perfect to him as he rubbed her nipple with his finger. As he rolled the nipple on his finger she started moan into his mouth and he loved the sound. She was a vixen and he didn't want to let her go.

When he pulled away she whimpered begging him to come back so she could enjoy him but soon ceased as his mouth took her breast into his mouth and she tried to hold onto the railing. Her nipple was swirled, nipped and taken for a never ending roller coaster ride of pleasure. He then picked her up and lowered her on the floor and she continued to hold the railing for if she didn't, she was sure she'd melt into a puddle.

He began to roll her leggings down and noticed the flimsy peace of cloth was drenched. He smirked at how wet she'd become and how much she'd needed him.

"You're dripping wet, mi amore." His breath could be felt onto her pussy made her moan out loud as he moved the underwear to the side.

His blissful finger rubbed slow sensual circles where her cl*t was and she was feeling euphoric. She started begging him to slide his finger into her which encouraged him to tease for longer. The teasing got longer, her begging louder and her p*ssy wetter than ever. When he obliged and slipped a finger in he groaned at the tightness of her wrapped around his finger. Her couldn't wait to replace the finger with his hardened c*ck.

When she got accustomed to his finger, he added another and her voice was incoherent but her pleasure was evident. She never felt this way with anyone ever. The waves of pleasure coursing through he body making her aware of every part of her was euphoric. Then his fingers picked up pace and the tide was coming in fast as she clenched on his fingers and came all over his fingers. It was even one loud org*sm that she'd just had it was long and amazing.

Her breaths were heavy as she tried to remember how to breath properly and then looked at him suck her off his fingers and she was feeling hot again.

______________
I am an extremely cruel person, I know! But this isn't the end for the scene just the end for this chapter! I will continue it in the next chapter! Anticipate it!
Don't forget to COMMENT, LIKE AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY & LISTS!!
Yours Truly,
Ash