Day 8 - Moving In Together

Today is a nervous day for my characters and the last day I will get free because for the next fours days I will be crying and dying at the same time. I don't know how but I will manage to do so someway. I'm doing as much as I can for this chapter right now but if I don't make it by Friday then my condolences for my death might stop this from ever being published! LOL DRAMATIC MOMENT ew I had being dramatic. 

Anyways, everything but the death part is true and if I do post then love me and appreciate me and if not, don't hate me and enjoy mes petits enfants! 

ENJOY, COMMENT, VOTE AND LOVE ME! ALMOST FORGOT, TELL ME UR THOUGHTS AND STUFF~ 

Yours Truly, 

Ash

______________________

If she had any skill in life it was moving because she'd done it so many times as a child. Her parents always seemed to move into a bigger house each time, and got closer and closer to their schools because there was never enough room for them. The again, they were extremely rough as children and even though she was spoiled she loved wrestling with her brothers and sisters. It was just something they did but some people didn't understand that so she seldom mentioned it but now they'd grown out of the wrestling and kind of jump on each other as a greeting. She would jump on her brothers back and ruffle his hair as a hello or run up to him and pretend to punch him the gut but it was all playful and really just something they always did. 

When it came to having to move to the joint apartment that her and Thomas bought this was the hardest move ever. She didn't know what to keep and what to donate since they never agreed on furniture. While she was pacing and wondering what to do with her furniture, she decided what she would definitely not donate. The leather couch her mother gave her, the antique lamp from her mother and the pillows she had made back when she was a child. Most likely she would have to buy a storage and put the rest in there. The last thing to do was her clothes and she realized she had some really old clothes that she never really wore anymore so she would donate those to a women's shelter.

Once all the decisions were made all she had to do was call the moving company and drive over to the new apartment. 

An hour later she was right outside the apartment  door nervous with the key in hand. Was he behind the door? Was she waiting for her? What if he wasn't even home? She took a deep breath, put the key in the lock and turned exhaling as she entered. Then she looked into the apartment to find it partially empty and started laughing. She had worried for a stupid reason because he wasn't here and seemed to have only brought a few things with him. As she looked around the movers came behind her leaving the stuff she decided to bring and placing them in the living room. The both of them had agreed on separate rooms at first since no matter the chemistry it was awkward now that they were both aware.

The day went by fast as she assembled the bed on her own and dragged all her furniture into her room and moved the leather couch in. By the time she was done three hours had gone by and all she had left to do was buy groceries when she went out she whistled a bit and without even knowing she was having expectations for married life. Her friends all hated it and laughed at her glossy view of that life but she was sure that they would never trade it for anything no matter how much they complained.

Since he had been gracious and done a lot for her that day then she was going to cook one of the few meals she knew, steak. Growing up her family loved their meat and all shared a passion for food so her father had taught her to grill steaks the few times her brothers wouldn't come down to help him. She already had ingredients that she'd bought from her own house to but in the refrigerator but she at the supermarket she bought a few ingredients that they would need later on like bread, seasonings and milk which she'd run out of at her own apartment.