Day Two - Rhythm of Our Song

I have gotten rid of His Rock since I don't really like it anymore! It got boring and I really didn't feel the urge to continue writing it. If losing inspiration isn't a good enough reason please refer to my bio!

Enjoy this chapter but don't forget to comment telling me your thoughts, like and add this story to your lists/library!

Yours Truly,

Ash

____________________

She was breathless from the high of the orgasm that she'd never felt before. She had come in waves and not just once, and she loved it. His fingers were magic and she wanted more from him. She breathed into his shoulder while he still had her pinned to the corner of the stopped elevator, holding her up so she wouldn't collapse. Once she regained herself she whispered into his ear.

"I need more, please Thomas..." She breathed into his ear more seductively then she intended and he got harder than he was before. It fed his ego, sure, but the sound of her voice and the very fact that she needed him just as much had him growing with need.

He reached over to her leg and placed it over the railing then he got down on his knees and looked at her shocked face and he knew she had guessed what was going on. He raised his mouth to meet her cl*t and heard her gasp as she her hands grabbed onto the railing behind her for support. He as first licked and then his tongue swirled and sucked on her as she could feel the pleasure building up inside her. Her toes curled and her heart was pumping oddly and she couldn't control it which was what made it odd since she'd never felt this way.

She'd never needed anyone before as much as she needed him and when his mouth once again swirled her cl*t, she moaned. Her moan came out breathless since she was already using all her strength to stay up. She was about to collapse and he could feel her legs struggling to stay up.

He got up and she whimpered from the break apart and moved her hands to hold him but the shirt and pull him to her. He complied while grabbing her legs, lifting them and placing them on the railing. He'd unzipped his jeans and pulled his boxers down and positioned himself at her entrance.

"Please....I need you....please, Thomas." She begged when he hovered at the entrance, teasing her.

"Do you need me? I want to hear you beg more. Beg for me, amore mio." He ordered me and she got a thrill from the sheer possessiveness of his voice. Another first for her.

"Please, Thomas! I need you, oh god! I need y-" She stopped speaking as he entered her leaving her to scream.

"Yes! Mhmmmm go fast, ok? I need you in me" She encouraged him to let go and thrust into her at the fullest because what she needed was to be connected with him. Every cell in her body was screaming to be near him and she was getting what she wanted.

"Sei molto bella! I want to ravage you! You're so fucking tight!" He groaned loving how perfectly her muscles wrapped around his d*ck. His thrust were rhythmic and it was a dance once they knew. They're bodies worked perfectly together as he rammed into her and she rolled her hips into every thrust clenching on him. Every time she clenched, she could hear him growl with pleasure and that only made her want to do it more.

His head lowered into her shoulder and he sucked on the skin leaving his mark while she let him. The thrusts got faster and they got louder and they were both starting to feel the edge. Then he slowed down trying to delay the end and it only made her want him more and she whined out and begged for him to take her.