chapter 1

Tsuna groaned as he woke up. Sleeping with contacts are very uncomfortable,he concluded. He got up and looked around, Reborn was sipping his espresso. That Spartan used a leon-mallet to wake him up,which hurt like hell. Tsuna walked towards the bathroom and locked the door. He stared at the reflection that was suppose to be his own, "urg... I was reduced to a peasant. Hopefully he has found a way to bring me back," Tsuna said as he removed contacts from his eyes. He revealed a blue eye and the other having a circle with a star in the center on the pupil.

Tsuna quickly freshen up and was about to put the contacts on again when he noticed that one of them was torn. He sighed as he placed the contact on his blue eye and wrapped a bandage over his other eye. He quickly made some noise and his normal ' Hiiiiieeeeee!',then unlocked the door and went out and dashed towards the door to get out, putting on the 'dame- tsuna' facade that he had made. "Tenth!" "Good morning Tsuna!" Was what he heard. Yamamoto Takeshi and Gokudera Hayato were standing outside the Sawada house hold's gate. "Good morning Yamamoto-kun,Gokudera-kun!" Tsuna greeted with a fake smile. 'It sickens me to do this,' Tsuna inwardly frowned( because earls do not cringe).

The three made it to school on time and headed to class. Unfortunately, they had maths which was Nezu's, who hated Tsuna a lot. "Dame-Tsuna, answer problem three," Nezu sneered. Tsuna mentally smirked, 'time to torture him,' "Its x equals twenty seven." Nezu started laughing,"hmp! Your...... right?" The teacher stared in shock. "Haha,nice one Tsuna!" Yamamoto laughed. "Tenth is so awesome!" Gokudera beamed at Tsuna. Saud person stared at Nezu in the eye with a smirk plastered on to his face. The girls......

A.n
Hey guys,sasa here and this is the end of chapter one. Hope you enjoyed it! Chapter two will be out soon so stay tune! Oh and don't be afraid to point out the errors that I made and did not notice!
Sasa out!