chapter 3

But what he didn't expect was being glomped by a blond girl. "Ciel! I missed you so much!" The girl hugged Tsuna to death. Did I mention that she was talking in perfect English? No? Now I did. Only Yamamoto couldn't understand what she was saying being unfamiliar to the language. "Elizerbirth?  What are you doing here?!" Tsuna asked in English like he was living in England his whole life since he was born(more or less the truth), shocking even the great Number one Hitman in the world. "I thought to bring her with me since she has been asking for you, Young Master," a velvety smooth voice said.

Tsuna craned his neck to see a tall slender looking raven-haired man in a butler suit. He tried prying the bubbly blond off him. "Why are you wearing such dreadful clothing Ciel. And that type of hair simply does  not suit you at all! Take them all off now Ciel!" Elizebirth whined as she tried to tear off his clothes. "Elizebirth, stop it! I'll change in a minute! First I have to explain to the friends/acquaintances that I made here," at this, the three turned their gaze towards the others; Gokudera, Yamamoto, Reborn, Bianchi, Lambo, I-pin and Fuuto who were all standing at the door way. Sporting blank stares (Reborn and Bianchi), confusion ( Fuuta, Lambo, I-pin and Yamamoto) , and jaws-dropping ( Gokudera).

Reborn took out his leon-gun, pointed it at Tsuna/Ciel and growled "explain. Now." Tsuna just ignored him and turned his attention to Sebastion and ordered, " Sebastion. Go and get my clothes and some tea." The now named Sebastion bowed with a 'Yes Young Master' and went through the window. " Now let's get back to business," Tsuan switched back to Japanese.

A.n

Hey guys! Sasa here and here goes another chapter, hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you can help me detect any errors and comment. That would be very helpful. I will see you guys at the next chapter.

Sasa Out!