chapter 2

The girls in the class swooned(except Kyoko and Hana). "When did Dame-Tsuna get so hot~" "That smirk is so sexy~" were what Tsuna bothered to listen to, too  busy smirking at Nezu to care.

"Che, must be luck! Dame-Tsuna, solve problem five!" Nezu growled out. "x equals tp fifty-six." Tsuna said calmly. "Kyaa~ Tsuna-sama so cool!" The girls in the class squealed( except Kyoko and Hana again). "That's......correct," Nezu is now frozen,he is no longer able to move. Just then,the bell rang. "Ja ne sensei," with that,Tsuna walked off with his storm and rain guardians behind him. "Haha, that was awesome Tsuna," Yamamoto laughed. "Of course Tenth is awesome, baseball idiot!" "Maa ma, Gokudera-kun,all I did was used mu intuition." Tsuna lied.

The trio started eating lunch with Gokudera having a one-sided arguement with Yamamoto. "Hey Tsuna?" The rain guardian asked. "Hai." "What happened to your right eye?" "Oh, I just triped in the bathroom this morning and cut my eyelid. How careless of me right? Hahaha" "Tenth, do you want Lawn head to heal that cut," "no it's fine." Tsuna said. The rest of the day was Tsuan's normal Dame day except for the fact that some girls from his class were trying to make him smirk again.

The three decided to go to Tsuna's house for a study group. "Kaa-san, I'm home!" Tsuna yelled as he took off his shoes. "Tsuna-nii! Lambo-san wants candy!" Lambo yelled as he latched himself onto Tsuna's leg. "Lambo! Don't bother gege!" I-pin came running in. The two children immediately started playing tag,with i-pin being 'it'. "Tsu-kun,welcome home. There's someone upstairs waiting for you." Nana said as her son walked by the kitchen. "A guest? I wonder who could it be?" Tsuna wondered out loud. The two beside him nodded in agreement,and gripped their baseball bat/ dynamite.

Tsuna opened the door to his room,expecting bullets,hammers,poison cooking or something else to come hot him. But he didn't expect a ......

A.n
Hey guys,sasa here and here is chapter two! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please do help me to point out any mistakes that I make,that would be a big help. Oh and words that are like this,"English" are the characters speaking English as it is going to come out for the next chapter. That is all for today.
Sasa out!