chapter 4

Tsuan switched back to Japanese while taking off his brown wig, revealing  straight raven hair that touched his neck. He then took off his brown contacts revealing a blue eye that was narrowed.

"My real name is Ciel Phantomhive or Phantomhive Ciel in Japan. I'm not from this time and am not Japanese. I am an English men from the Victorian era. " Tsuna, now Ciel said. "Young Master, here are your clothes and tea," Sebastian bowed as he handed the clothes to the boy and placed the tea on the table. Ciel went into the bathroom and changed out of the clothes he was wearing to black shoes with knee high socks, shorts that went slightly above his knee. He wore a dark blue button up long sleeved shirt along with a blue jacket. Over his right eye was a black eye patch instead of the white bandages. "Young Master, your tea," Sebastian handed a cup over. " Earl Gray... Okay to where i left off...oh yes. I own the Phantomhive toy company. But under that, we Phantomhives are the Queen's guard or watch dog." Ciel sipped his tea. As he did that, he gave the others time to absorb the newly acquired information.

"Tenth, what do you mean '  Queen's guard or watch dogs' ?" Gokudera questioned. "Simply what it means. We are to do the Queen's dirty work, eliminate any evidence of the activity that could cause them to tarnish the Queen's name." The young earl explained. Throughout the entire explanation, Sebastian had his hands over Elizerbirth's ears. "Then how did you come to the future Ts-Ciel?" Yamamoto asked. Ciel just sighed," I am not sure myself, one moment I was sleeping, the next in front of the Sawada Household." Sebastian choose that moment to cough into his fist, attracting everyone's attention, his hands still over the blonde girl's ears.

"If I may explain Young Master, ......

A.n

Hey guys! Sasa here and another chapter of "The Earl" is finally out! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment. And if possible, vote. Anyway, once again, hope you enjoy this. Ja ne!

Sasa out!