Chapter 5

"If I may explain Young Master, Grell here seems to have left some sort of demon powder on your bed before you slept. That powder makes whichever human who is in contact with it transport to a random universe." Sebastian said. "Then why was I turned into a five year old and somehow am a direct descendent of an Italian man who lived 400 years from now?" Ciel crossed his arms. "It must have been a side effect as you are contracted with me," Sebastian guessed. "Wow, something that my butler is not sure about," Ciel laughed.

"Bassy~ I'm here~" someone purred. Sebastian made a disgusted face while Ciel just swore. A male with long red hair that nearly touched the floor came in through the window with a sharp grin, literally.  The redhead looked around until his eyes landed on the butler demon. He tried to hug Sebastian but he moved out of the way."Grell, what are you doing here." Ciel demanded. " Tenth,...... is he like Lussuria?" Gokudera asked. Yamamoto felt a chill go down his spine and goose bumps appeared on his skin, just thinking of the Sun guardian of Varia does that to people.( I do not actually hate him/her at all, so all of you who think I do because of that line, blow that thought out of your heads!)

"No," sighes of relief came from around the room. "He's much worse," Gokudera and Yamamoto visibly paled, Reborn tilted his fedora down and Bianchi pushed the children and Elizebirth downstairs. "Bassy~ so this is where you've been hiding. I have been so worried about youu~" Grell purred. Sebastian just ignored him and turned to the young earl. " Young master ,shall I dispose of this pest?" Ciel shook his head, "No. Hey guys, did you ever wanted to see a shinigami ?" "No" the people in the room said. ciel smirked, "well too bad. Grell here is one of them." He said, causing Gokudera's  jaw to drop. "Young master, I not only came to bring you back to our dimension but the Queen has given orders to investigate some unknown murders that happened not too long ago," Sebastian said, then handed an envelope to said person. 

The room was silent as Ciel opened and read the letter. "........

A.n

Hey guys, Sasa here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't know what to type anymore... So I will see you next time!

Sasa out!