Ch.3

Calum's POV

Calum shook his head before spotting a familiar light haired boy hiding behind the bushes.

He stormed over to him and began to tug him by the ear, causing him to yelp in pain.

"Niall! Get your bloody arse over to your mates or I'll skin ya," ordered Calum to the boy as a he eased his grip and shoved him over to where his friends are, Liam and Ashton.

They had their chest crossed and their eyes narrowed. They were wearing green and maroon coloured robes which Niall knew was a Celtic robe.

He gave them a cheeky smile. "Good afternoon, lads," he greeted, tipping his imaginary fedora at them.

Liam shook his head at him and said, "You missed the training. Again."

Niall knitted his eyebrows in confusion. "What training?"

That earned him a disbelief look. "Are you serious?" He shrugged. "Don't you remember it's for out little battle with the little bastards that calls themselves the 'Anglo Saxons'?"

His mouth made an 'o' shape, realizing this was around the time the 2 enemies are having a war with each other. Makes so much sense now.

"Oh right," he said, snapping his fingerd and giving them a sheepish smile.

Liam rolled his eyes at his friend. "Well let's just call it a day and have some rest. This upcoming week is going to be stressful." Niall sighed and reluctantly nodded.

Liam was still his old bossy self.