Ch.6

Michael's POV

Michael couldn't sleep that night after he told his mates about the Celts' plans. As soon as he told them everything that had happened earlier, they began delving into their plan and modifying it. But one significant modification that caused him to feel restless that night was that they're moving up the war by a day so it'll take the Celts by surprise.

There was uneasiness in his chest which indicated that he was guilty about his actions. So Michael then decided to do something a mad man would do. Snuck out into the night and throw rocks at your enemy's window.

"What the hell is going on?" Calum whisper-shouted as he popped his out his window. His features soften as he realised it was Michael. "What are you doing here?" he hissed.

"I need to talk to you and your 3 lads. I think you 4 should know something about the war," he whispered. That had seem to caught Calum's attention, because he was already out and ready to talk. "Meet me at our old spot, by the lake. I'm trusting you with this, so don't bring anyone else." With that he walked off to the 'spot', allowing Calum sometime to recruit the others.

"So what is it do you want us to know at this ungodly hour?" asked a tousled blonde hair boy as he sat down on a log across from him.

Michael took a deep breath before vomiting out the sentence in one breath. "They'removingupthedateofthewarit'shappeningin3daystime."

"What?!" said the boy's in disbelief.

He gave them a guilty look. "I had to tell them what happen but I came here to tell you guys so you're prepared for this battle."

"Why?" asked Calum as he knitted his eyebrows in confusion. "Why help the enemy?"

He gave them a sad smile. "I'm tired of this fight. You can go and join them but I want to end this once and for all."

"Wow," whistled the blonde haired boy he mentioned earlier. "I think I'm gonna side with him on this one." A chorus of murmurs erupted, agreeing with the boy.

"When do we meet again?" asked another boy with unruly dirty blonde hair. It was getting darker, as he was aging.

"Tomorrow at noon."