Chapter 5 {The End of--well well no}

The night was quite cold and Dipper shivered.He walked along the streets of gravity falls.He had promised he would go for his sister to the new restaurant and meet Gideon so he would do it!
The restaurant wasn't hard to find,it was very big and the letters of the sign where glowing so brightly in the dark.
Dipper sighed and opened the heavy the door and walked inside.He started searching for the table where he should meet Gideon.The kid new that all the rich people where watching at him and it made him feel uncomfortable but he tried to ignore it.
Then Dipper finally found the table,of course it was the biggest of all separated from the others.
"Oh my princesses Mable so nice that you--"
When Gideon looked up and saw Dippers face he got totally angry.
"YOU!Dipper Pines!Don't tell me you are again between me and Mable?!"
"Calm down Gideon!You know that Mable doesn't like you!She doesn't wanted to come!"
Gideon climbed onto the table and stood up on it to look down at the boy with the brown hair.
"LIAR!!!Oh Pines this time you won't come away that easily!I swear!"
He had a bitter sweet evil grin at his face which made Dipper shacking.
"You are totally crazy!Cut it out!"
Suddenly Gideon grabbed him by the collar and pulled him up so that his feet couldn't touch the ground.
"Ugh--!I can't b-breath!S-Stop!"
Dipper whined and tried to get free.He knew the smaller guy was using some black magic again since he couldn't be that strong!
"Oh Pines this is your end~you won't be between me and my queen again~!"
Red flames apeared in Gideon's other hand,slowly coming near to Dipper.
He pressed his eyes toghter in fear.
"Wow wow wow!Stop the show please little boy~"
Out of nowhere a fancy dressed man came to them and grabbed Gideon's fire hand and blew it out.The smaller kids eyes widened.
"Who do you think you are to stop me?!"
"Well well well well~I am Bill Cipher don't you remember me?Aw you don't?Then here take some dear theeth!"
With a finger flip thousands of deer theeth fell onto Gideon's head.
"Ugh-discusting!What do you want?!I made no deal with you!"
"Haha I'm not here because of you!I just want to get my toy back~"
Dipper snapped his eyes open again.He heard everthing Bill said and looked slightly confused and still frightend at him.
"So deer theeth kid I have no time because time is gold~so buy gold!"
Before the boy with the white hair could even answer,the demon grabbed Dipper and took him over his shoulder.Only seconds later with a single finger flick they disappeared in blue flames.
"And remember don't touch my toy again~I'm the only one who is allowed to play with it!"

----------------------------------------------
Soooo sorry guys that this Chapter took so long to come out>~<!!!