Extra Chapter:{Kisses and Shooting Stars}

The warm hand of the taller male brushed over Dipper's cheek and made him shiver.
It was late and the stars were already shinning brightly onto the roof of the mystery shack.Dipper was leaning against Bill who couldn't take his eyes off the Teenager.
Dipper pinched his arm.
"Hey Triangle!You are here to watch the shooting stars not me!"
A smirk grew on Bill's face.
"Oh my I apologize,Pinetree!"
He leaned down and kissed his cheek.Bill loved teasing the younger male and seeing his red cheeks glow up.
"Bill...you are not fair.."
Dipper mumbled and pouted.
The blond guy raised an eyebrow and twirled his cane.
"How so' kid?"
"You always kiss me all of the sudden!"
Bill couldn't hold back a chuckle and leaned in closer.
"Why don't YOU kiss me then for once~?Well well well I guess my little pinetree is to shy for that~"
Dipper's cheeks turned red in anger
"I am not!!"
With a finger snip off Bill he landed softly into his lap and the older male grinned widely.
"Well then prove it!"
The Teenager bite his lip.He realized somehow just now that he actually never was the one giving the kisses but he now didn't wanted to give up aswell.

His hands slowly moved up to Bill's head and found grip onto his hair.He pulled him down,closer to his face.The warm breath of the other male made his heart beat faster and he broke the last inches and pressed his lips against Bill's.
He could feel the warmth of his boyfriend's hands moving up his back and pulling on his shirt.
"You did well Dipper~"
Bill whispered softly into his ear and moved down to kiss his neck
Dipper bite his lips as his cheeks burned and he clawed onto Bill's shoulders.
And then suddenly as he looked up for a second he realized a shooting star.
"L-look Bill!"
The blonde man nodded.
"Beautyful...just like you!And now you better concentrate on me again,Pinetree~"

-Billdip FF by Mable Pines