Chapter 9 {Convince the Gruncle}

It was warm outside and the sun made Dipper pinch his eyes together.He wondered how the man next to him could even stand the heat.Bill was wearing all black today,just the earing in his left ear ,which was shaped like a triangle, was yellow.The tall man raised an eyebrow when he realized that Dipper starred at him.
"Oh my pinetree,I'm a demon,did you forget?This little heat is nothing~"
Dipper pouted.
"You read my mind again"
The dream demon chuckled.
"Nah,that was obivious~"
He stroked over Dipper's cheek and kissed it which made the younger guy blush.
"B-Bill-!"
Before he could complain,his mouth was already covered by Bill's hand.
"Sssh,your dear gruncle Stanford is watching us"
Dipper was confused at first but then looked down from the roof top.Bill was right, Stanford was standing there with his arms crossed.
"Gruncle Stanford,what are you doing down there?!"
"Watching you two"
"Why???"
"If Bill does anything bad again then I can take revenge!"
That put a smile on Bill's face and he flipped his fingers,with that Stanford was teleported onto the roof aswell.He seemed angry and pointed with some kind of homemade gun at Bill who was not impressed.
"Well well well sixer,why don't you just try to trust me once more?"
The demon extended his hand to Stanford who just chuckled.
"Never will I ever!"
Dipper frowned.It's been already a month since he introduced Bill to his family as his boyfriend.At first Stanford and him seemed to get along but not for long.The Teenager wished that Stanford would just accept Bill and be happy for them like Mabel...right like Mabel.Dipper's eyes became widder as he found the perfect plan. He grabbed Bill by the collar of his shirt and pulled him down to him.
"Oh my pinetree~"
"Ssh Bill listen!",he whispered.
"We gotta get Mabel and Stanford into a room together for a few hours"
The taller man seemed confused at first but soon understood.He stood up and offered Stanford a hand to help him up aswell.
"Ah Sixer you were right I should leave for now...but let me help you up at least before I go.."
Stanford raised an eyebrow but then grinned.
"I knew it!See Dipper,always trust your gruncle's words!"
He grabbed Bill's hand and in the same moment blue flames appeared and he was teleported away.
"Woops there he goes~"
Bill was amused and look at his boyfriend who seemed to worry a bit.He sat back down next to him and comforted him by rubbing his back and playing with his hair.
"Come on my favorite little pinetree,it will work out just fine~"
Dipper looked up to him with big eyes and nodded as he burried his face into Bill's chest.

Only two hours later Bill teleported both Stanford and Mabel back.Mabel seemed to be happy as always,she smiled widely as soon as she saw Bill and Dipper sitting together closely and giggled.Stanford however was quite,he looked at the two and then at Mabel.
"So what was it called again?"
Mabel patted his shoulder.
"I called it Billdip!"
Stanford nodded and then looked back at the two.
"Dorito- I mean Bill Cipher...I'm sorry for not trusting you to be a good boyfriend for Dipper.I now will support you two".
He even smiled slightly.
"But if you mess up and make Dipper cry,demon-!"
Bill shoke his hand and smirked.
"Oh I never plan to do so,I promise~".
Stanford nodded again
"Well then,I guess I will go eat ice cream with Mable know".
"He promised me~Let's go Gruncle Stanford!"
Mabel grabbed his Gruncle's arm and pulled him away.
Dipper looked after them with a big smile on his face.
"I'm so proud of her.I mean she convinced him!"
Bill hugged him from behind.
"Oh she rather made him ship it too~"
"Ship what?"
"Us~"
The demon leaned down and kissed Dipper onto the lips who flushed red.
"Eeeeeh????"