Chapter 4 {Brother help me!}

When Dipper woke up in the morning he told himself  it was just a dream,but he knew the kiss was real.
Mabel jumped on her brothers bed and broke his thoughts.
"Dippi I need your help today!"
She tried to do a very serious face.But we all know that Mable could never look serious.Dipper looked at her confused.
"What do you mean?"
The young girl started jumping on his bed while talking what made it hard for Dipper to understand.All he could hear was:
"Gideon---back----wants---date---help---please!!!"
And that was enough for the boy with the brown hair.He knew his sister hates Gideon and he hates him too!Also probaly if he helps his sister with her problem he wouldn't have to think of Bill anymore...
"Ok!I will help you!"
Mabel got a big smile on her face and then gave her brother a hug.
"Thanks Bro~!"
Dipper noded.
"So where exactly do you gonna meet him?"
The well dressed girl took out a little pink letter with a lot of hearts on it.
"At a restaurant!And he wrote that we gonna be alone there!That's soooo creepy!!!I don't wanne be alone with him!"
"It's ok Mabel!I gonna go for you there!And talk to him!"
His sister sighed.
"Thank you soooo much~you gonna meet him at 9PM!"
The boy wrote everthing down on his arm.
"Ok got it!"
Then Mabel grinned and jumped of the bed and went outside with Waddles to play.Dipper looked after her.Then he took out his journal,not the one from uncle Ford!No,he made his own!
So he started writing and drawing stuff on the pages.
After some time he realized that he had drawn a little Bill on the side!
He closed the book and putted it away.
"Damn dorito..."
Then Dipper went outside to look after his sister,but he could hear Bill's words.
"Oh my cute toy~let's see what adventures will happen this evening~don't worry I will be by your site.."