Chapter 4

We were sitting in music class Monday afternoon, waiting for the duet to finish so we could just get our (mine and Justin’s) duet over with. Ms. Harmony had made us go last. Why? ‘Saving best for last’ She had told me. Like that doesn’t add on pressure or anything.

“Thank you Kelly and Mark. It was good! You’ll be receiving your grades at the end of the class. Up next is.. Justin and Andrea!” Justin smirked as we got up and walked on the mini stage that was installed at the front of the class. I sat on the wooden stool in front of my microphone and took a big deep breath, trying to stop the slight shaking that my hands were creating.

“Don’t worry, we’ll be great Andy,” Justin whispered to me as he sat down also. It was true, I had no doubt we would be great. We had rehearsed this song for what seemed a hundred times, probably more, over the weekend. I gave him a little nod and a smile to show him I was ready. Soon enough, the music started playing and I started to song along to the melody.

“Another shot of whiskey please bartender

Keep it coming till I don’t remember at all

How much it hurts when you’re gone

Na na naaa

Turn the music up and little bit louder

Just gotta get past the midnight hour

Uh huh

I looked at Justin, giving him his mini cue to start singing. We had cut the song so it wouldn’t last too long. I felt free the more and more I sung. Relaxed even.

I said that I don’t care

Walk away whatever

And I’d tell myself we were bad together

Uh huh

But that’s just me trying to move on without you

I started singing with him.

Who am I kidding

I know what I’m missing

We continued singing until the very end. I looked up to see everyone staring at us in awe. Even Ms. Harmony. Their stares were so intense that I started to blush.

“Um.. Thank you?” I said in the microphone and got up from the stool, walking back to my seat. Just as I sat down, the bell rang signaling the end of the day making me sign in relief. Packing up my stuff, I headed out the door, having every intention of getting to my locker but someone seemed to have another idea.

I felt my wrist being grabbed and I found myself being dragged in the opposite direction I was going.

“Oh my god how did the duet go?” Shae asked in excitement. I smiled slightly thinking back to the performance a few minutes ago.

“I think we did pretty good! Ms. Harmony made us perform last though,” I frowned slightly. Shae smiled widely at me.

“Aw man! I wish I could’ve been there, Instead I was stuck in Mr. Hartman’s boring class. I giggled. The old man hated Shaelynn as much as she hated him.

“Aww cheer up Shae! He’s not that bad,” She snorted.

“Easy for you to say, you’re not the one he gave an F to on our assignment!”

“Shae, that was last year..” She looked at me as if I was crazy.

“So? I worked damn hard on that assignment and the old grump gave me an F!” I shook my head in amusement as we continued to walk down the almost empty hall. When we got outside, I could see someone leaning against my car. Squinting my eyes, I tried to see who it was and when I did I groaned.

“What does he want?” I whined. Shaelynn shrugged but smiled.

“Maybe he wants to take you home and ki-“

“Shaelynn! Don’t even go there!” She chuckled, said her goodbyes and walked to her car but not before whispering a ‘good luck’. I continued to walk towards my car until I was standing in front of him.

“What do you want Henderwood?” He lifted his eyes up front the floor and smirked at me.

“Aww Babe! Why aren’t you happy to see me?” I rolled my eyes and made a gaging noise. Asshole. “Well the guys –excluding me- wanted me to invite you to our gig tonight. It’s at ‘Charlie’s’. See you at 7.” And with that he turned around and walked away, leaving me shocked.

“What makes you think I’ll be there?” I shouted after him. Noah stopped and turned around, flashing me his stupid smirk.

“Cause you will be there,” And made his way to his car. I got into mine and turned it on and laughed. To hell I would be there.

************************************************************************************************************

I stood at the back of the crowd, annoyed with myself and waiting for the guys to come on stage. Why did I come, you ask? Because I was curious and stupid. My eyes wandered around the crowd of people. Some were dancing to the beat of the music while others were talking among themselves.

It was 6:59pm so the band should be there soon. The lights went dim and the background music stopped. Speaking of the devils and they shall appear! When the lights came back on, there on that stage stood Justin, Chance, Logan, Mark and Noah. All the girls in the room (and some boys) went hysteric.

“Hello ladies and gentlemen! Some of you may know us, some of you may not. For those of you who don’t, we are the band ‘Collapse’!” Once again the room was filled with shrieks and woops of fan girls. I just rolled my eyes. Stupid Noah Henderwood.

“Tonight we will do some covers, sing some of our songs and maybe slip a new song in there,” Noah winked at the crowed and the guys started to play music. “Let’s go!”

**********************************************************************************************************

Hey guys! Sorry, I know it's short but I really wanted to cut it here because I have something already planned for the next chapter and all that so! Hope you enjoyed this little chapter :D BTW the name of the song Justin and Andy sing is 'Just a Fool' by Christina Aguilera ft. Blake Shelton. 

Coment, Vote, Share, Fan!

Thanks lovelies :)<3

xJujubiesForJubyx