Chapter 5

After a couple of songs and a break, Noah came up to the microphone and his eyes scanned the crowd, as if searching for someone and I had a feeling I was that someone. When his eyes landed on me he smirk, confirming my guess.

“Are you enjoying yourselves guys?” The crowd screamed a big fat ‘yes’ making the singer laugh. “Well tonight, I would like to welcome a guest to the stage. She might be a bit shy at first but I’m sure if you give her a warm welcoming she’ll be just fine,” My eyes widen as I figured out what he was about to do. I shook my head firmly and giving him a warning look to which he answered with a big smirk.

“Please welcome to the stage Andrea Marshall!” Suddenly the spot light was on me making me freeze. I couldn’t run now, I’d look like a woos! Slowly I walked up to the stage, a glare never leaving my face. Justin, Chance and Logan had smirks on their faces while Mark and Noah were laughing slightly making me want to punch them all. See? They bring out the violent side in me.

“Say hi to Andrea guys!” The crowd yelled multiple ‘hi’s and I gave them a little wave in return. I took one of the microphones from the Jerk. “It’s Andy, not Andrea. Jackass,” I muttered the end.

“So Andrea will be singing a song tonight!” At that moment, I was already killing Noah Henderwood for the seventh time in my mind. I sighed knowing that any argument I would put up would do nothing to change his mind. I turned towards Justin, Chance, Mark, and Logan.

“Can you guys play ‘I’m With You’ by Avril Lavigne?” They all nodded and smiled encouragingly at me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. The guys started to play the music which made me smile a bit.

I'm standing on a bridge

I'm waiting in the dark

I thought that you'd be here by now

There's nothing but the rain

No footsteps on the ground

I'm listening but there's no sound

Isn't anyone trying to find me?

Won't somebody come take me home?

It's a damn cold night

Trying to figure out this life

Won't you take me by the hand?

Take me somewhere new

I don't know who you are

But I... I'm with you

I'm with you”

Not a sound was heard in the room except my voice. I grabbed my microphone dramatically just to add some actions to go with the song.

Oh why is everything so confusing

Maybe I'm just out of my mind

Yeah-he-yaa, yeah-he-yah, yeah-he-yah, yeah-he-yah, yeah!

It's a damn cold night

Trying to figure out this life

Won't you take me by the hand?

Take me somewhere new

I don't know who you are

But I... I'm with you

I'm with you

Take me by the hand

Take me somewhere new

I don't know who you are

But I... I'm with you

I'm with you

I finished the song and was instantly met with applause's, making me smile. I couldn’t describe what I was feeling, but it was overwhelming. I turned around and saw that even the band was clapping along with the audience making me laugh. I walked off the stage as Noah said goodnight to the audience. People stopped to compliment me on my voice or on how pretty I looked and the whole time I was blushing.

When everyone was gone, the guys practically ambushed me and brought me in a group hug. Surprisingly, even Noah was in it.

“You were amazing Andy!” Chance said. Agreements were heard from the other boys and I gave them a bright smile.

‘Thanks guys!”

“See, it wasn’t that bad was it?” I looked at Noah who had a smug look of his pretty face. Wait pretty? No no no no. NO. I walked up to him and gave him a small smile.

“It was fun actually but… That little ‘stunt’ of yours..” I stomped on his foot and kneed him where the suns don’t shine. “Won’t happen again. Get it? Got it? Good.” I turned around and walked away.

“Night guys!” I threw over my shoulder just before exiting the little café, feeling good about what I had just done.

“You did what?” Lea screeched when I finished telling her how the gig went. “How could you do that to Noah Henderwood?” I shrugged.

“It was pretty easy to be honest. All you have to do it bring your foot up and step on his foot with force and then bring your knee up and-“

“Yeah no I get that!” Lea cut me off making me chuckle. “But what happens if he can’t have babies now! Do you realize that you could be the reason that Noah Henderwood would not be able to reproduce?” I snorted and rolled my eyes. She was always a dramatic girl when it came to things she liked.

“Oh stop it. I didn’t even use that much force. He’ll be good as new by tomorrow… Sadly..” Lea wacked my arm pitifully before we both burst into a fit of giggles. I laid down on my bed and sighed contently and looked at my sister.

“So how was your day?” And cue the blushing. I raised an eyebrow, indicating that I wanted to know.

“It was good. Great actually. There’s this guy…” I shot up, sitting and turning my body to face her completely.

“Ouuu Lea likes a guy, Lea likes a guy!” She rolled her eyes but smiled.

“His name is Marcus and he’s so sweet and cute and funny! And um.. He kinda asked me out today...” I squealed like the girl I am and jumped up and down on my bed.

“Lea has a boyfriend! Oh my god you have a boyfriend!” I sat back down and smiled wildly at her. “I have to meet him! Bring him over for supper or something sometime this week, ok?” She thought about and nodded slightly. We stayed silent for a while before Lea got up.

“I’m heading to bed.  Night!” She hugged me and made her way out. I laid back down on my bed and got out my phone to check if I had any new messages.

One Missed Call

I saw that they had left a message and clicked on it. I was shocked to hear who it was from.

Hey honey it’s me! I just wanted to let you know that-“ I ended the message before I could hear further. I didn’t want to hear anything of what that woman had to say to me. I had banned our mother from my life a long time ago because she came back whenever she pleased. And when she left, it was like losing dad all over again and that was something that I just couldn't handle one more time.

Hey guys! This is probably the last chapter I’ll be uploading before June 26 because of exams -.-

Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Comment, Vote, Share, Fan J

Thanks lovelies!<3

xJujubiesForJubyx