Chapter 16

I woke up to loud noises coming from the main room. I walk out and see Jake and Ashley talking at the table I look to my left and see CC, Andy and two others watching Batman.

"Oh hey, your up!" Jinxx says sitting on the seat with Sammi next to him.

"Yeah. What time is it?"

"Almost midnight, why are you up?" Sammi asked looking at me.

"People are being very loud." Sammi laughed.

"Yeah, that was CC and Andy they were arguing who the better Robin was." Sammi said.

"It's Damian!" Andy yelled to us.

"No it's not it's Jason Todd." CC said. I walked up to both of them grabbed their ears and pulled them towards me before whispering very fiercely.

"You both need to shut up! You are both wrong it was Dick Greyson. Now if you guys do not quite down I will rip out your vocal cords and rip off your hands... got it?" I let go of their ears and they nodded there heads quickly. I smiled as I walked back over to mom and dad.

"How are you doing kiddo?" Jinxx asked

"I'm doing great. Life is amazing. You guys are amazing I couldn't ask for anything better." I sat on the other side of him and put my head on his shoulder. Soon after I feel asleep.

again im so sorry for it being so short.

<3  ~ LOVE NYX ~