chapter 20

I wasn't able to sleep well that night, I had so much adrenaline it was hard to describe. I was the only one in my bed, cc was hanging out with the guys in the kitchen area, they were probably drinking. I started thinking about the concert and managed to fall asleep. I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. I got into the shower and changed into a falling in reverse tank top and a pair of black shorts. I came out of the bunk area to see mom making pancakes. In the living room area all the guys were passed out drunk. I came up next to mom.
"Do you need help?"
"Yes can you get the medicine from the cupboard."
"Ok." I went to the bathroom and started looking. Toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo no medicine. Wait a second I have some in my bag! I went through everything. I finally found it under my blanket. I put the bottle infront of the guys and 5 bottles of water.
"Do you need any more help mom?"
"No, just go sit I'll wake everyone up."
~skipping breakfast~
Today we are just driving to our next destination hopefully with no stops.
"Are you alright?" CC said sitting down next to me.
"Yeah, I think so, I just been thinking, sorry for ignoring you today."
"Don't be. I understand, I'll leave you to your thoughts." He said kissing my forehead. I grabbed my phone. I texted megan.
Me: Hey M how are you?
Megan: Amazing how are you S?
Me: Ok.
Megan: What's wrong?
Me: Nothing just had a clouded mind.
Megan: Is it cc what he do? I can kill him for you.
Me:It wasn't him. I want to do something special for the guys but I don't know what I want to do.
Megan: Let me think and I'll get back to you, is that all you needed? Cause dad needs my help.
Me: Wait! Yeah, is it true that falling took you back?
Megan: they did but a couple days later they came back to get me again, so now I'm with them, again.
Me: oh okay, I'll let you get going then, talk to you later?
Megan: later.