CHAPTER 9

"Is everyone else here?" Sammi asked as Jake and Ella aalked in. We nodded our heads.

"Okay lets head out!" We all grabbed our bags and ran for the elevator. The guys, Juliet and Ella managed to get on the first elevator. Cc, Sammi, Jinxx and I all waited for another. You will never guess who came up to us! Thats right! My parents! Note the sarcasm. Sammi and Cc tensed up and moved closer to me immediately. Jinxx quickly caught on and grabbed my hand. The next elevator came and I was the first one on. Sammi stood on my left and Cc and Jinxx stood infront of me. Before I knew it we where on the first floor. My ex parents leave the elevator first,  thankfully they didn't cause a scene.

~Skip everything that leads to the plane landing in Europe cause of riders block~

"I swear that was the longest flight ever and if I ever have to sit next to Biersack again I will murder him!" I said as we got onto the tour bus.Everyone was laughing but Andy.

"I take offense to that!"

"Good." He sighed as he ran to the back to claim his bunk,  thankfully I'm with Cc and he chose the second lowest bunk.

"Wait for it." Jinxx said

"Who took the back bedroom!" Ashley yelled. Jake had a huge smile on his face as he raised his hand.  We all started laughing.

"So whats the plan?" Cc asked as he sat next to me.

"Our first concert is in Amsterdam. So we have to be there tomorrow night. " Andy said.

"Sound check is at 4:30, concert starts at 8 and from 6:30-7 you guys have to hang out with vips. At latest signing is at 10-11, finally everyone has to be on the bus by 12. ASHLEY PURDY THAT MEANS YOU!" Sammi said/yelled.  Apperiantly she knows the guises schedule better than they do.

"Fine." He says as he came into the room. He looked around to see that there was no more spots available. He looks at me wide eyed. Ash runs over to me and sits on me, my thighs try to adjust to the weight.

"Has anyone seen Samantha lately?" As soon as he said Samantha I hit him on his spine, he feel to the floor in pain....

"First, Ow! Second dont ever call me by my full first name." I said while smiling.

"Do you want my spot?" I asked Ash.

"Yes!" I stood up and sat where he was sitting.

"What do you say?" Cc asked.

"Thank you Sam."

"Do you want my seat Sam?"

"No thank you D- Jinxx. Im just going to head to the bunks, can I borrow your violin?"

"Sure, its on my bunk."

"Thanks!" I ran to the back of the tour bus where d-Jinxx's bunk is. I opened the curtain to see a note:

Dear Sam, I love you with all my heart . You are just like a daughter to me. While you, Sammi,  Juliet, and Cc went shopping I fixed up one of my old violins and one of my guitars and I want you to have them.

~Love Jinxx :P

I went out to the main room and huged Jinxx.

"Thank you so much daddy." Everyone started cheering.

"Took you long enough!" Andy said.

"Your welcome, sweetie." Jinxx said.