TWO

Cato was closer now turning his head he leaned when before I knew it I was in the middle of a kiss....A kiss with Cato Hadley my best friend!!!!! Cato was a trained killer, just like me, we killed animals for sport, and survival when it came to humans. I couldn't breathe as he deepened the kiss violently pressing me against the wall. I arched my back when he went below my chest tantalizing me. I peeled off my top sporting a black under armour sports bra that was black with blood red trim. Cato noticed a tattoo by my hip and the navel piercing I had also.
"Cato..." I moaned softly as I felt his lips against me again.
Cato and I had to grow up faster than any tribute in the career district because we went to training at age 2.
"It's ok." He soothed me as he kept on, "It's
ok."
I couldn't breathe when he kissed my stomach. Cato put his long sleeved fitted black shirt on me as I took off my pants and he did too. It was too real. Cato was there for me from the start and my mother was right, I would know who my True man is by how he acts. My breath hitched and my heart raced as he moaned feeling the tightness. I threw my head back moaning under him his face buried in my neck with mine buried in his bare chest. I gasped for air unable to breath as he took my breath away.
"Cato........" I cried for him feeling his warmth.
Cato cradled me as he continued taking me over the edge with him. I needed him, he was all I had now, the only person left alive that I cared about now.