SIX 3/3

I had to fight, along side my lifelong boyfriend and training partner...Great, watch him turn on me.
Cato noriced the expression on my face before I was separated from him.
"Everything ok Tris?" He asked.
"No Cato I--" I was interupted by the door being shut in my face by peacekeepers. I jimmied the doorknob and then opened it to see a peacekeeper and closed it. Suddenly, Gale came through the door.
"Gale!!!" I gasped unable to breathe, "They get you too??"
"Yeah. Here, take this Trisnip." He said and I laughed at my horrible nickname.
"Trisnip,really Gale??" I say when he hugged me tight pulling in for a sneak kiss. I couldn't stop myself no matter how hard I tried. Once he broke the kiss we leaned in my forehead to his.
"If I die..." I say quietly, "Gale..I want you to know I truly deeply love you.."
"I know." Gale said when I tilted my head down, "Once your out there watch yourself, Cato isn't to be trusted in the Games."
"I was afraid that you would say that. He's been acting strange lately." I say.
"Yeah. One more for luck?" Gale said.
"Sure." I say.
This time I meant it. I took my sweet time pulling on the collar of his button down white shirt.
"It looks good on you." Gale admired the mockingjay pin he found for me. I smiled only for it to be taken away as the peacekeepers dragged him out yelling shouting after me as I cried.