Chapter 1 : The Meeting

Ur pov
( what your wearing )
You saw a little girl and a flying cat walking around Magnolia. Since You were kinda lost you figured You should ask her for help. Ok.. So maybe very lost. Ok EXTREMELY LOST! And I the only one who notices that the cat is flying? You walked up to the little girl and cat and said , "hi.. I was wondering if you knew where fairytail was, because you two looked like you know your way around the place." They both look at each other and smile. Then the cat says ," sure. Do you wish to join the guild?" You nod your head.
"Well I'm Wendy," the little girl said," and this is my bff Charla." You look at the cat then back at Wendy.
" The cat is supposed the be Charla right?" You ask as she nods her head. They point out which way to go. You said thank you and go on your way.
Laxus pov
I was with the Thunder League in the new guild hall the the towns people repaired or bought or whatever. They were talking about how great I was in the Grand Magic games. And as always another brawl. They are really getting on my nerves. I stomp over to them and throw a table. It misses them. But it hits a girl. Everyone starts to surround her. I walk up to her and see her unconscious on the ground. Wow. She's pretty. Mirajane carries her to the fairy tail medical place. I try and follow but Gramps whacks me upside the head.
" what ya do that for old man?!??!"
"Your gonna take care of her since it was your fault." He says then walks away.
I don't need to take care of some random girl. I go into the infirmary to take a look at her. I sit by her bed and brush the hair out of her face. About an hour later of waiting she FINALLY wakes up.She looks at me.  When she looks at me I felt myself melt into her eyes.
      Ur pov
I don't know where I am. Or how I got here. I should probably ask the guy who's staring at me. " Exuse me. But where am I?" He tells in I'm in fairy tail and that he accidentally knocks me out with a table. Then you walk out and talk to the guild master about joining. You have been  waiting FOREVER to join the guild. But with the grand magic games you just had to join.He says yes and puts a stamp on your arm. You walk around introducing yourself.
Laxus pov
     I tell Bickslow, Freed and Evergreen  what happened. Then I see Ever go up to her and talks to her and brings her over. Ok ok ok. Act cool act cool. When they get to the table I stand up to put my hand in the table( like a cool guy) but ending up missing the table and falling right in front of the girls. I see the new girl giggle. She is so cute. After I get up, she introduces herself.
(Y/n) what a beautiful name. Then Ever tells us that (y/n) needs a place to stay. But they have no more room left in Fairy Hills. So she asks me to do it. I (obviously ) say yes. So now the new girl who I now have a crush on is going to be living with me? Great!?
A/n: hey guys I just wanted to say thanks for reading. If you like it vote, if you have an opinion comment, and if you like my other story follow me
BAIII