Chapter 2: Traning JK

Your Pov
       You were talking with Mira at the bar. Then Laxus struts over to you. He says,"I hear you don't have a place to go." What is he talking about?
  "Umm actually I'm gonna be sleeping in Fairy Hills... Why?" You say. Then you see a shocked and blush look on his face.
     Laxus Pov
      I THOUGHT EVERGREEN SAID SHE DIDNT HAVE A PLACE?!!! Just play cool. Play cool. " oh no. I was just wondering."
Mira , watching the whole thing, laughs. Then says," then why are you blushing." Aww CRAP! Then i quickly walk away and hide my head in shame from (y/n). I go up to Evergreen. "i thought you said she didn't have a place!!!!" I whisper yell at her. She laughs so hard she falls out of the booth.
   Your Pov
       After he walks away Mira says,"Wow. I need saw him blush over a girl before!" You respond with," I get that, but why was he strutting. I mean he's no model!" Mira bursts out laughing. I look over at Evergreen to see her also laughing. This place is weird. Then I go and unload my stuff into fairy hills and go to sleep.

Next morning
Evergreen Pov
         I was sitting down with the Thunder league in the guild hall. Then Laxus walks up to us and says that we should train with the new girl. And if she's strong enough that she should join us. I feel like that would be a good idea. But.. Maybe it's more than that. I look to the guys and they think it's a good idea also. We all then walk over to her eating breakfast.
    Your Pov
         I was eating my breakfast when the thunder  whatevers walk up to me. Then Laxus says,"You wanna train with us." I nod my head and get up. We walk out of the guild into the forest.  When we finally stop we are in this HUGE FIELD!!! It was beautiful. Then they turn around. Laxus steps forward and says," To train with us pick two people to duel with. But it's different for the different type of magic you have."Your eyes widen. Then you take a few steps back.
"Umm I thought you meant physical training. Not magic...." Then you run off into the woods. Crap.. What do I do. They can't find out yet. They can't!!! You ran as fast as you could to the stables. There you met your favorite mode of transportation , and your best friend,Freckles. That was your horse. As you heard your name being shouted off in the distance and coming toward you, you got on Freckles and jogged on the horse away  ( jogged: when horses run or sprint. And NO I did not make this up. Ask google). Well, you jogged at least to fairy hills. Then put freckles into the stable , ran to your room, and locked the door. You panted as your body slid against the door.
   Laxus Pov
       All I wanted to do was train with her and see what her magic power or powers are!!! That's it!! But no instead she makes a big deal and runs away. I'm just glad we could follow her. We followed to to hear her rummaging through the stables. WTF(what the fairy) WE HAVE STABLES?!?!

      Then we all each in amazement as she quickly trots away from us on the horse. I start walking or pacing around my friends, asking them questions like," how did she learn to ride a horse?" , " what's her magic?" ," and most importantly....WHERE DID THAT STABLE COME FROM?!?!?"

        Then Freed steps forward and says ( being very annoying) ,"don't you mean,'what she's hiding?' And that stable has always been there...." I grab Freed by his shirt and yelled harshly,"UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!" I drop his as he scurries behind Bickslow. Then Evergreen points out that everyone is looking at us. She drags us ( only Laxus while Bickslow and Freed are following) and whacks me upside the head. After she gives us a scolding we go for dinner to talk about what's gonna happen next. I just hope one of us has a plan. Or that they not figure out I like (y/n).

    Freed, Bickslow, and Evergreens Pov
He likes (y/n). 100%. But how can I get her to fall for or date him?

A/n: thanks SO much for reading. Plz check out my other 2 stories. Kk. Say goodbye Mira.
(Mira remembers Laxus strutting like a model)
Mira:hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah BAI!! Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah