Chapter 5

Your Pov
At the Ball

You finally found the perfect dress. Although you wanted to wear pants, you knew it could never be. You walk in and meet the other guilds. Everyone seems really nice. But the man named Sting seemed rather drunk, so you try and avoid him. You walk around waiting for Laxus to arrive.

Laxus Pov
I walk into the ball. The first thing I see is the most beautiful person in the world. Her. My angel. My (y/n). She's talking with Bickslow. I hug her from behind and put my chin on top of her head. She looks up with her (e/c) eyes and gives me a warm, loving smile.
"You wanna go dance Pikachu?" She says turning around and grabbing my hands. I loved that her hands fit perfectly into mine. I look back up at her and say,"Sure my Little angel."
She blushes as I walk with her, hand and hand, to where everyone is dancing.

We start, once in a while I trip or I mess up. But she doesn't give me a weird look, instead she just gives me a loving gaze, letting me know it was ok.

After a while of dancing, we were both pretty tired. So we go and get something to eat. We laugh as we watch Sting stumble around asking EVERYONE where Natsu was. And we both chuckle as Natsu proclaims himself as King. Then I turn to her as she eats her chocolate filled dessert.
"You wanna go out?" I asked her as she turns her head towards me.

"What did you say?" She asks continuing to eat.

"You wanna go out? On a date. With me." I said. I watch her eyes fill with excitement and surprise as she frantically nods her head. I look around and realize people are starting to clear out.

"I should probably go, it's getting a bit late. But I'll see you at the guild to arrange the date. BAI Pikachu! She says as she picks up the dress and vanishes into the crowd.

While I'm left wondering how I got such a wonderful girl like her.