Chapter 3: part of your power

Your Pov
Laxus left to go on a mission for a few days. Then Evergreen walks up to me and says,"You are going to be teaching me"You look at her questionably. "Umm. Teach you what?"

"How to ride a horse.  I want to learn before Laxus comes back to surprise him." Many questions ran through your head. Like the first one was why she wants to ride a horse. But you decided asking questions was for a later time.                     

         "Fine. But 2 lessons. Besides that you have to pay for them." She muffles the word fine as we walk out the door. After a very long walk outside of magnolia and into the forest. Then you two walk to the stables. You get out your horse and the most friendliest horse there is. You show her all of the basic things. Then she asked if we can train together. Finally. A one on one battle with no one watching. Then you equip into the outfit above. She looks at you and laughs.She tries and says why not wear armor? But it comes out all muffled.
She then says,"You cannot beat me. I am the fairy queen!!!!!!" Then laughs. You equip into your war hammer, and get on Freckles. You walk up to her on the horse. She's still busy pointing and laughing. Then you get your war hammer and whack her in the head. You stand up while balancing on the horse. She tries and hit you but you dodge. Then you leap off your horse and hit your hammer to the ground. You mumble,"Earth rupture."Suddenly trees start to fall down. And when Evergreen tries to attack. They just fall into the floor. You walk upto her with the war hammer in your hand. You drop it and help her get up. You can tell by the look on her face that she was really shocked on how your performance was. You put your horse back into the stable and walk back to the fairy tail guild hall.
When you get there you talk to Mira. Turns out there is going to be a ball at the castle for all guilds who participated in the Grand Magic Games. And since your part of the team you get to go!!! Laxus comes up to you and Mira and rubs the back of his neck," hey, (y/n) can I ask you a question?"

"Sure..?" You respond.

"I..i I w-would L-like to..." Then he stops and looks in your eyes. Then he says,"to finish your water."
     "Umm sure.." You says then hand him your water.
  Laxus Pov
I WANTED TO ASK HER TO THE BALL!!! NOT DRINK HER WATER!! I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF! her eyes are so beautiful. so I take the water and quickly walk away. When I get back to where my team is I put my head on the table and sulk. Than Bickslow takes the water and pours it on me, then he says,"WHAT HAPPENED?!! You never trip over your words. Especially with girls!" They all agree and prep talk me on how to ask her again tomorrow.