Chapter 4

Laxus POV
Alright. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.
It was a day after I first tired to ask her to the ball. I look at her and turn around. I can't do it. What if she says no? WHAT IF SHE REJECTS ME?? WHAT IF SHES ALREADY GOING WITH SOMEONE???
I sit down at the booth alone while my head is in my hand. Then I feel someone sit across from me. I look up and see (y/n). Then she asks,"Hey. Do you wanna go to the ball with me?" I look at with hope to see her looking at me for an answer. I get up and pick her up. Then I spin her in my arms saying nothing but yes. She giggles. She is so cute. I love her. No I don't. WHAT JUST HAPPENED. After I put her down I make an excuse then run out of the guild hall.
10 min earlier
Ur POV
You and Mira were having a drink. Then she randomly says,"I think he was trying to ask you to the ball yesterday. You should ask him. It seems like he was really nervous. Oh here he comes now."
When you look in his direction he immediately turns away.
"I guess I'll ask him. I wanted to go with him anyway." Then you walk over to him.
--Time skip to after Laxus leaves the guild--
Still ur Pov
What just happened... Whatever. You then go and talk to Erza and Lucy and tell them that you need a dress for the ball. They say that they were just about to leave to get a dress. You three then head out to get dresses.
"Ughhh. I hate all of these frilly, puffy, girly dresses. I WANT TO WEAR PANTS!" You say wishing you didn't come with Erza or Lucy.
"No!" Erza says whacking you,"If you don't like these... Then there is one place where we can try."
"Let's go there! Let's go there!!" You say jumping up and down.
"Alright. But it is a long walk." Erza says.
"I don't care!" You say.
30 min later
"When are we gonna be there?" You ask.

"We are here!" Says Lucy. You three arrive at this beautiful store. With dresses. Some black. Some long, some short. ALL KIND!!! After a while shopping I come up with 4 dresses. But I can't decide. I guess I will choose...
You decide what dress. The photos are above with numbers. All you have to do is comment which number dress.
Baii