02

I let out a long shaky breath.
"Well, Bella, what side are you on?" Rat man asks me for the second time.

"I- I'm on your side, obviously" I say. If I wanted to get out of here, I need this idiot to trust me.

"Really?" Rat man asks as he leans back on his chair, his arms crossed.

"Yes of course I am," I say.

"Alright, I believe you" he says and then he gets up off his seat. The metal chair squeaks along the floor as he gets up off it. "Let's get you to the room, to restore your memories back, these men will escort you, I must finish off some paper work. It was nice chatting to you Bella, until again" Rat man says, he puts his hand out for to shake it.
I shake it, and give him my best smile.

~

I'm escorted down a long narrow white hallway.
I have to get out of here, somehow. I'm taken into a room where there's a hospital bed and some machines around the bed. Would getting all my memories back solve the problem, I know too much so far for Wicked to control.

I was guided to the bed and I was told to lie down. A woman in a white coat came long side me, she shoved a needle into my neck. I let out a small yelp.
"This will knock you out unconscious for awhile, the machine only works that way when the body is unconscious" the woman tells me.

I slowly started to drift off into a unconscious slumber.

Different images rushed through my mind.
I was about six years old.
"I can assure you Doctor Ava Paige the Right Arm Army, will not try and take the children from here."

"How can you be so sure?"

"We will start the Trials as soon as possible, The Right Arm won't be able to do anything about them." The man turns around, to where I was hiding, his face is familiar, it was Rat man.

"Mommy where's daddy gone? " I'm now in an old living room staring at a woman who has her arms wrapped around her young child.
The mother sobs into the little girls hair. Their was this cryful scream coming from upstairs. The little girl broke away from her mother and ran upstairs the mother ran after her and so did I. I ended up inside a room where a man was strapped to his seat, there was blood all over him. His face was peeling off. He didn't even look human. The gross smell went into my lungs, it made me want to vomit. The little girl called her dad but he just let out this awful cry. Her little brother came into the room to try and pull her out, her mother was just crying she didn't know what else to do, now that her children had seen their father like this. The man gave out an awful cry again.

"Try to remember, everything Bella!"

This time I was somewhere else, in a narrow white corridor. I was suddenly pushed to the ground by someone, they picked me. I looked up to see Gally.
"Bella you need to remember everything, as soon as you have, go and look for the Right Arm Army, you come and look for me, you hafta get out of here, promise me!" Gally shouted.
"I promise."
Just like that he was gone everything faded.

"Bella, Bella, wake up, please wake up!!"

I gasped for air, sitting up, but I bang my head off something or someone.
"Ow!"
I open my eyes to see.
"Newt!"
I jump forward and wrap my arms around him. He embraces me in a hug.
"Bella thank god your alright" he says as he kisses the top of my head.
Then the noise of the alarm went off.

"Y-you can't stay here, Wicked, i-it's them, they're here!" I start to panic, Rat guy he's part of Wicked. Its always been Wicked.

"Bella you need to relax, just breathe for me ok" Newt tells me as he trys to calm me down. He puts his hands up against my cheeks, his brown eyes stare into mine, he leans forward and kisses the top of my head again.

Minho suddenly barges into the room, holding a gun.
"We hafta to leave now, come on!" he shouts.

Newt breaks the tubes off, that were attached to my left arm. He brings his arms around me and scoops me up. Thomas comes running into the room, his eyes filled with delight, but then he turns back around to the metal door and starts baracading the door, with anything he could find.
He then runs up to were the curtain is pulled, and pulls back the curtain, to find a glass window, outside the other end of the window you could see a narrow white corridor.
Then there was a loud bang at the metal door, they were trying to get in, Wicked were.
"Minho help me break this window!" Thomas shouts.
Minho picks up a metal stool and him and Thomas both smash the glass, it shatters into a million pieces. Allison, Peter, Brenda, Jorge, jump out the window one at a time landing on the ground gracefully. Newt and I were up next, Newt places me in Peter's arms, then he jumps and lands perfectly long side us. "I'll carry her again" Newt says as he gestures Peter to place me in Newts arms.
"No its ok I'll try walk" I say as I break free from Peters grip and try standing, but as so as my feet are placed on the ground, my legs turn jelly and flop back onto the ground. Newt scoops me up again, my weak body is pressed against his chest.
Thomas jumps out the window, and shouts at Minho to come on. Minho throws a big gun at Thomas, he catches it gracefully. Minho jumps out the window soon after ward's.

"Lets, go" Thomas says through deep breaths.

A/N:
Sorry for the late update.

What did you think of Bella and Newts moment together??
Which couple do you think is better Newt and Bella or Bella and Thomas??

Comment
Or
Vote!