04

Warning: To any young readers this chapter will contain some smut, so if you guys feel uncomfortable with it you can skip this chapter. You have been warned.

Song of the chapter 'You and I'- PRVIS

~

Bella's P.O.V.

I woke up to see Newts face staring down at me. He looked so worried. His skin was pale and he had dark bruise forming on the side of his head, and a cut running along his left cheek.
As if his wounds reminded me, I suddenly felt the sting of my own across my whole body. I have no idea how those bloody launchers work, but I was happy I was only hit once.

"How are you feeling?" Newt asks.

I shifted to lean on my elbow and winced at the sharp pain coming out through my body.
"Like klunk" I reply.

Newt let's out a chuckle. "Well you certainly do look like it" he tells me. I just slap him on the shoulder lightly.

"So have we left Wicked?"I ask him.

"Yes, we have, we've been flying for hours, but we've landed in Denver, the others left about twenty minutes ago, I said I'll stay here and take care of you."

A sigh of relief escaped my lungs. We finally broke free from Wicked.

"Thank you Newt."

"For what?" He asks.

"For always sticking by me no matter what, even if we do have our ups and downs."

"Well I stuck by my word Bells" he reassures me. Newt was leaning in closer to me, oh god.
I cleared my throat, and stood up and walked around the Berg. Their was a couple of old ugly couches, a few cargo supplies. Newt was a few feet away from me, he was resting on an old armchair.

I could feel him watching me, as I opened one of the cargos saying food on it and pulled out a bag of crisps. I ripped the packet open and practically devoured each crisp. I turned around to Newt who was still watching me. "You want one?" I ask him, my mouth full of crisps.
He just chuckled. "No thanks I already ate."

After I was done, I sat down on one of the old couches.
"Bella can we talk?" Newt asks me.

"Sure what's up?" I ask.

"I just need to let you know, whatever happens to me, you will make a promise to move on with your life."

"What? Newt your not making sense."

"I need to let you know that, if I become a crank, I need you to move on with your life, forget about me."

Those words hit me like knives. He wanted me to forget him, how could you forget someone who gave you so much to remember?
I stood up off the ugly couch and stare at Newt for a moment, trying to take in all his features.

"No, no Newt, I will not, and don't you ever think you'll become a crank, I won't let you, not ever, I watched my Dad slowly turn into one when I was little, I'm not gonna let it happen to you!" I yell at him. I couldn't help it tears streamed down my face.