Intro

DISCLAIMER: I do not own The Flash or it's characters. They belong to DC Comics. I simply own Jamie Kingsley (aka Black Out). This story starts after the black hole is closed and Barry teams back up with Cisco and the crew, and when the whole alternate universe story line from season 2 is thrown in. So some spoilers may be presented.

===========================

It was just a regular day in Central City, the sidewalks were full of people making their way through their daily routines; everyone in their own little world.

Barry had just exited CC Jitters when he found his gaze snap towards a girl whose eyes were wide with fear and she was looking around frantically. She was trying to stuff her hands in her coat pockets but not before Barry noticed the sparks of electricity flowing off her fingers.

He froze momentarily at the sight of another meta-human, knowing he couldn't approach her now with so many people around and instead pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of the frightened girl.

Her head spun to face Barry, her green eyes meeting his and she froze before taking off around the corner into an alleyway. Barry let out a deep sigh of annoyance before dialing Cisco's number.

"Cisco I think I found another meta-human." Barry stated, looking around hoping to get one more glimpse of the girl.

"What was he doing to get the Flash's attention?" Cisco asked, intrigued.

"She," Barry corrected. "Had sparks of electricity running up and down her hands and she was trying to hide it."

"Electrokinesis, sweet." Cisco said in awe. "Now how exactly are you going to track her down unless you have her already?"

"No I lost her but I got a picture, would you mind taking a look and see if we can id her?" Barry asked.

"Sure no problem, see you later Barry." Cisco said before ending the call.

"You can't run forever." Barry whispered before heading off to station.