Chapter 7

So this chapter is where my writing starts plummeting. I mean, it's bound to happen... but still... ugh I hate writer's block so much D: 

Anyhoo,  if you have any plot suggestions comment them, and I'll take them into consideration. I had a plot line planned out but it sort of flew out the window, far, far, away...

So. I'm done. Go read this sad, sad, chapter. Bye.

~ ~ ~

Emely: OMG!!! WE HAVE TO GET A BEANBAG FOR YOU!!! i hope ur awake lol i don't want to wake u up :P

My phone screen lights up like a beacon in my dark room, vibrating against the desk and playing its chime.

Ugh. Nice job Emely. You successfully did what you didn't want to do. And honestly, it'd be easy to avoid. Maybe try not texting me at six o'clock in the morning.

Ivy: Nice. You woke me up.

Emely: oops O.O sorry my bad

Ivy: next time try to wait at least another hour before texting me

Emely: k :P but seriously we gotta get you a beanbag and some fluffy rugs and we can make it as AWESOME as alex's room :D

Ivy: :) sure. where are we going to get all this if i can't leave the castle now?

Emely: MAGIC. haha jk we have like a whole little town in this place... OMG WE CAN GO AND VISIT NORI

Ivy: Nori? i remember a Nori from the farmers market, but thats not the same person, right?

Emely: ur wrong there. same Nori - shes winged too, and the magic sort of allows her to sell her stuff here and at the farmers market. since its saturday shell be selling her knit stuff :D

Ivy: lol u have so many typos xD and wow that sounds weird how does she control her different selves?

Emely: who cares. MAGIC. open ur door, im outside

Okay then. I set my phone down and move to open the door, upon which Emely barges in and throws open the curtains across the one window in my room.

Wait, a window? I could've sworn that wasn't there last night. "What in the world?" I say incredulously.

Emely laughs at my confused expression. "More magic. This isn't a real window, but it does show what's happening in the real world. Here, come take a look." She waves me over to look out the window.

I can see all of Portage through my false window. If I squint, I can make out a few tiny figures wandering the streets. I eventually locate the school, then trace the road back to Aunt Barbara's house. No flashing lights, which is good. But Mom must still be worried.

"Have they contacted Mom yet?" I ask Emely, reaching out to touch the glass which I know isn't really there. And yet it is.

"Probably. I mean, they've probably told her that you're safe, but they can't tell her where you are."

Okay. Good. At least she knows that I'm not in horrible danger. I still think she'll eventually call the police, though.

Joanna: IVY R U AWAKE

And now it's Joanna. Honestly, what kind of text is that? If I wasn't, I would be now.

Ivy: Emely woke me up by texting me, so yes.

Joanna: AHHHHHH IM COMING OVER THERE

Ivy: k then

Joanna: I HAVE LIKE THE BEST THING EVER ULL LUV IT SO MUCH