Chapter 7

(Y/n) Pov

When I woke up, Gray wasn't here anymore. Instead I found a note, it read: I'll see you at the guild. I suddenly remember last night.

~Flashback~
He wrapped his arms around me.
~Flashback end~

Why did he do that? *sigh* There's no point thinking about that now. I got up and prepared to go to the guild.

~At the guild~

When I arrived, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. I awkwardly waited for someone to speak up. I wasn't sure what was going on.

"I hope you don't mind but I kinda told everyone your magic," Gray exclaimed.
"Oh, okay...wait, what?! Will I have to leave again?..."
"Your magic is so cool!" everyone said happily.
"T-thanks." I breathed a sigh of relief.
"Everyone, listen up. We will be going to Ryuuzetsu Land today," announced Erza.
"Yes!" everyone yelled.

~At Ryuuzetsu Land~

I was deciding whether to go first on the love love slide or not until...
"Go!" Natsu and Lucy said.

I screamed out of surprise. Suddenly, someone wrapped their arms around my waist. When I looked up, I saw Gray.

"Did they push you too?"
"Yeah, but let's just enjoy the ride and besides, I like it like this," he exclaimed.

Wait, what? Why would he like this? Whatever, I'll think about that later.

Gray's POV

I couldn't help saying that. She's just so...perfect. Beautiful long brown hair, brown mesmerising eyes...wait...why am I saying this? She's been in my mind ever since I first saw her...

(Y/n)'s POV

When we reached the bottom of the pool, I felt something grab onto my leg and pull me down. It was a chain used to suck people's magic power. I was about to lose consciousness until someone grabbed me and pulled me up. It was Gray.

"Thanks."
"You're welcome."

Then Natsu got pulled down so I went under and helped him get free. Afterwards, I broke the chain and blocked the hole in the ground with ice. When I got back up, everyone else was already here having fun. Then I realised that I was losing my strength so I got out of the pool. I had just started limping slight back to the guild when Erza spoke up.

"You're hurt. Gray, make sure she gets back safely," she ordered.
"Okay."

With any warning, Gray picked me up and started walking to the guild. If I remembered correctly, it was a long way back. Half way there, he stopped to catch his breath. I was beginning to lose my energy and I didn't want it to go to waste. I kissed him. He was a little taken aback but hesitantly deepened the kiss. I felt my energy leave me and flow into him.

"Good luck...Gray."
"(Y/n), wake up...please."