Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s POV

When I woke up, Gray was still walking. We were almost at the guild but what I saw made all the colour drain from my face.

Fairy Tail was being attacked by some really powerful demons and most of my comrades were hurt. Gray put me down.

"Stay here. I don't want you to get hurt. You still haven't fully recovered. I'll go help the others," he said before leaving.

~A few minutes later~

I couldn't stand not doing anything to help and it looked like Fairy Tail were getting attacked more and more so I got up and walked to the middle of the battle. I couldn't promise myself that I wouldn't get hurt.

"Forbidden Rose: Combination Spiral!"

A blast of all my maker magics came out and hit every one of the demons that were present except one. Lucy got in the way. I tried to pull the attack back but it was too late. It had accidentally hit her arm. I don't blame her for getting in the way, she was only trying to help and besides, she's one of my best friends.

After that, I fainted knowing that the attack had damaged me as well because I haven't fully recovered yet.

~2-3 days laters~

I woke up and saw Gray asleep on the couch beside my bed (in the infirmary). He started to wake up before pulling me into a hug.

"I'm glad you're okay but you still have to stay in the infirmary for at least one more day," he exclaimed.
"Were you here this whole time?" "Well...yeah, until they had to drag me out to go home for some time."
"Thanks."

When he was about to leave, I told to him to stay because I couldn't face the humiliation of being hated by myself. Well, he was sort of the person that helped me with it.

I moved over so that he could have some space. Then he wrapped his arms around me. *blush* I buried my face in his chest to hide my red face. Eventually, I fell asleep.

Gray's POV

She looked so peaceful lying there asleep. What is this feeling I get when she talks to me?...

A/N: Sorry, this chapter is a bit shorter than the others