Happy Ending

(Y/n)'s POV

I was at a table talking to Lucy.
"You know that Natsu likes you a lot." "Yeah but I'm too nervous," she said while looking away.
"You know what? I'll get something ready for you too."
"Get what ready?"
"It's a surprise." So I got up and walked over to Natsu.
"Hey Natsu, come here for a sec." He followed me outside.
"I know that you like Lucy."
"*blush* W-what?...no."
"I know you do so I'm gonna help you plan something."
"You will?!"
"Yes I will. So here's what you have to do." I told him the whole plan.

~1 or 2 hours later~

"Lucy! Come here."
"Why?" she asked.
"Just follow me." She followed me to the woods.
"W-where are we going?"
"You'll see." We arrived at a clearing. I silently left her.

Lucy's POV

I was left speechless. There were scented candles everywhere but in the middle of the clearing, there was a big heart shaped by red roses. In the middle, it said I love you Lucy. I turned around to find Natsu standing there with a small grin. I cried tears of joy.

(Y/n)'s POV

~At the guild when Lucy came back~

"So...how was it?"
"It was so romantic. Thank you so much." I smiled in return. Levy came over.
"Lucy, I heard that Natsu finally told you how he felt about you," she exclaimed excitedly.
"*blush* W-well, (Y/n) helped him do some of it."
"You could be a matchmaker!" (Levy) "Thanks. I know that you have a crush on Gajeel."
"*blush* H-how do you know?"
"I just do." I got up and walked over to Gajeel.
"Hey."
"Sup," he greeted.
"When are you gonna tell Levy?"
"I plan to but not now."
"You know...the longer you wait, the more nervous you get."
"I don't care." I dragged him outside.
"Wait here or else."
"Tch." I went back inside.
"Levy! Come here."
"Okay." She walked over to me. "Gajeel's waiting outside." She blushed heavily but I pushed her outside and watched secretly.

Levy's POV

"H-hi."
"Hey," Gajeel replied.
"Was there something you wanted to tell me?"
"Well...I sort of like you as a crush and I want you to be my girlfriend." I was having trouble comprehending the words.
"Oh, I l-like you too." My face heated up. Then (Y/n) jumped out.

(Y/n)'s POV

I jumped out.
"Yes! I got you two to confess!" They both blushed.
"Don't worry. You two look cute together."

I went back inside and decided to go to the beach. I saw Gray with Lyon there. I decided to let them talk more for a while before walking through the really shallow part of the waves. It only reached my ankle.

Gray's POV

I saw (Y/n) walking through the water. She looked so beautiful.

"You can go to her if you want. I don't mind, I'll just go find Juvia," said Lyon.
"Thanks." I got up and walked over to her.

(Y/n)'s POV

I felt someone cover my eyes.

"Guess who."
"Gray, I know it's you."
"I know you know."

He smiled before picking me up and putting me in the water. I pulled him in with me. We played in the water all afternoon.

~A few minutes later~

I was lying on his chest, looking at the sunset. It was beautiful. We stayed there for a little longer before he took me back home.

"Come to this address when you're done," he said.
"Okay."

He left. I got ready (which took about 1 hour) and found Erza and Lucy waiting outside my apartment.

"Come on (Y/n), let's go." (Lucy)

I followed them until we arrived at a fancy looking restaurant. When we went in, I saw Gray, Natsu and a few other people there already. I sat next to Gray.

"You look beautiful," Gray exclaimed m.
"*blush* T-thanks."

~After dinner~

I followed Gray onto the balcony. I loved the view of the ocean and night sky. Then Gray got down on one knee and pulled out a diamond ring.

"I have always loved you and you are my only reason for living. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me?"
"Yes!"