Chapter 22

(Y/n)'s POV

~The next day at Domus Flau~

"Welcome back to the fifth and final day of the Grand Magic Games! (Y/n) has already had revenge on Demonic Soul so there is no need for that guild to be eliminated. Today the teams will do a full on battle. The first battle is Lamia Scale versus Demonic Soul. Let the battle begin!" Chapati announced.
"Earth make big heads!" Jura exclaimed. (I made this move up)

Statues with gigantic heads and tiny bodies attacked Demonic Soul.

"Take over! Animal soul! Rabbit!" (Yumiko)

She ran with super speed and continuously hit the Lamia Scale members but since she was so weak, her attacks didn't cause that much damage.

"Ice make snow dragon!" (Lyon)

The snow dragon attacked the Demonic Soul members. The guild was almost defeated.

"Jura! Let's do a unison raid!" said Lyon.
"Ice spiral of stone!"

Demonic Soul was defeated. Well, that was quick. Seriously though, how did Demonic Soul expect to win with that little strength?

"The winner is Lamia Scale! They get 10 points. The next match is Mermaid Heel versus Blue Pegasus. Let the battle begin!"
"My archive tells me that most of the members of Mermaid Heel are weak except for Kagura and possibly Milliana," exclaimed Hibiki.
"Thanks for the tip," replied the Trimens.
"White fang!" (Eve)

A tiger-like head came out and attacked Mermaid Heel but only Beth was defeated by the magic attack.

"Aerial sphere!" (Ren)

Arana was down. Ichiya smelt one of his 'parfume' and turned into a muscly, ugly man. He continuously hit Risley and Milliana but only Risley was defeated by the weird man. Then Eve, Ren and Hibiki did a unison raid and defeated Milliana. Everyone in Blue Pegasus nodded at each other. Eve made life size rag dolls out of snow and gave his team one each. They quickly drew ugly faces of Kagura on it.

"Hey, look over here. I'm Kagura," Nichiya said in a girly voice.
"Look at how strong I am," Ren also exclaimed in a high-pitched voice.

This continued on for the next few minutes. Kagura was getting really frustrated. When she was about to attack, Ichiya smashed her head into the ground.

"Blue Pegasus is the winner! They get 10 points. And finally, the match you've all been waiting for...Fairy Tail versus Sabertooth! Let the battle begin!"
"White/shadow dragon's roar!" (Sting and Rogue)
"Ice make shield!" It broke but luckily, nobody was hurt.
"Requip! Purgatory armour!"
"I doubt these flies will win since they're so weak," said Sting. This got me furious.
"Nobody insults my comrades!"
"Why do you care about them so much? They're just a bunch of weaklings."
"A bunch of weaklings?! They're family! We cry, laugh and fight together! Without them, you'll never open up to anyone! I've been feared all my life until I met them, they changed everything! And they're all stronger than you. I bet that Gildarts can defeat you all with ease!"
"Nice speech but unfortunately, they're all lies, desert rose."

I suddenly felt a wave of immense power flow into my body. Nice speech kid. I believe in you. I looked up at Fairy Tail and saw Gildarts there with Warren (for telepathy).

"Ice crystal dragon's death roar! Ice make fiery storm! Fire make roaring lion! Water make droplets of death! Crystal make diamond daggers!"

The Sabertooth members were injured a lot but it obviously wasn't enough to defeat them. Thanks Gildarts.

"Hey (Y/n), don't take away all the fun!" Natsu whined. I smiled.
"Fire dragon's wing slash!"
"Ice make arrow!" (Gray)
"Open! Gate of the lion! Leo! Gate of the golden bull! Taurus!"

Fairy Tail was attacking them perfectly. I used my reflector to distort their incoming magic attacks. I'll let you use this just once. It uses all your different types of magic. Use it well. Tears welled up in my eyes. It was Glaciana.

"Beautiful as ice, combination of magics: slithering snake!"

A gigantic snake came out and started attacking the Sabertooth members with incredible strength and power. They were almost defeated.

"Ice crystal spiral!"

Gray and I did a unison raid. They were down. There was loud applause.

"Fairy Tail is the winner! In first place is Fairy Tail with 42 points, in second place is Lamia Scale with 38 points, in third place is Blue Pegasus also with 38 points, in fourth place is Sabertooth with 20 points, in fifth place is Demonic Soul also with 20 points and in last place is Mermaid Heel with 11 points. The winner of the Grand Magic Games is Fairy Tail and they are declared the strongest guild in Fiore!" *loud applause and cheering*