Chapter 1: The beginning of the end

L ucy POV:

" Ahhhhh!!"

My eyes shot up wide open, I quickly sit up ... beads of sweat trail down my face.

"What a nightmare... no... it's just a nightmare, Natsu's not going to kick me out of the team... Ya... Nightmare, just! A! Nightmare!"

Even though I kept thinking that it is just a nightmare and try to brush it of, I just cannot get this unsettling feeling off my chest... No matter, I still act normal and get ready to head to the guild...

(Time Skip, at Fairy Tail)

Gray POV

Mirajane: "Aww~ come on! It's true isn't it? You like Lucy!~"

Mira whisper to me, I feel my cheek turning deep shades of red when she mentioned Lucy's name, but I try to hide that fact.

"N-not t-true! I-I don't like L-Lucy! I only see her as my sister... I think..."

I start to trail off the last two words. Mira giggle and said

Mirajane: "Oh come on, my Lucy and you have known each other for so long now, surely you must have feelings for her. Just tell me, I promise I won't tell a soul ~"

Geez... why does she keep pestering me about this?!

"...oh all right... I l-like L-Lu-"

Just then, the guild door open, it was Lucy.

Lucy POV

"Morning everyone~"

I greeted Fairytail.

"Morning Lucy!"

Hmmm... the same usual day as ever, Natsu asking for a fight with Laxus... Levy getting surrounded by Jet and Droy.. Gajeel getting jealous... Mira talking to Gray... Gray blushing...wait wait wait wait wait!! Gray blushing? Now that I gotta see!

I walked over to the bar and ordered a strawberry vanilla milkshake then ask

"Hey Gray, it's unusual for you to be blushing first thing in the morning, what happened? "

I ask curiously.

Gray: "I-it's nothing really..."

That's all he say but he suddenly ask me a question.

Gray: "...hey Luce... what happened? "

Gray POV

Lucy asked me if I'm alright, I couldn't look right into her eyes so I turn away and answered her

"I-it's nothing really..."

I can't wait any longer! Since Mirajane is not here, I can use this chance to confess to Lucy! When I turn around, I saw Lucy's eye are red and puffy

"hey Luce...what happened?"

She look shock for a moment then turn away looking sad

(Oh no..did I upset her?)

Then, Mira pass Lucy her order then asking the same question

Mirajane:"Lucy, something wrong? Why are your eyes red and puffy?"

Lucy then sigh and explain her situation to us

Lucy: "haiz... I had a terrible nightmare... I...I dreamt that I was k-kick out of team Natsu for being...w-weak... Not only that, I try calming myself down, telling myself that...it's just a n-nightmare b-but it all seems so real, and I *sob* had this unsettling *sob* feeling on m-my chest, like it's *sob* going to happen today.."

And then she started crying, Mira gave Lucy a piece of tissue and hush her to calm down, Erza, Juvia, Lisanna and Levy came to calm her down too. Me? I panic of course!

Lucy calmed down after a while and the girls(Lucy, Mira, Erza, Levy, Juvia, Lisanna) and I (awkward!!) hang out.

Not too long later, Natsu came along and went straight towards Lucy.

Natsu: " Hey Lucy! You're quite early today! What's with the crowd?"

Erza: " Natsu! Can't you be mor-"

Lucy: " I..it's okay.. Erza.. "

Then Lucy went back to her cheerful self again.

Lucy: " S-So..! What did you need?"

Natsu: "erm... you see... since Lisanna is back and all, I was wondering if.. well.. is she can join team Natsu... but then again, a team maximum number is 5 so I was thinking if you wanted to go solo for now... is th-"

Lisanna and Erza then both shouted at Natsu at the same time.

Lisanna&Erza: "What are you saying?! No way is Lucy going to be out of the team, Natsu!!"

Erza POV

(What the he'll is this idiot thinking?! I can't just let him Do what ever he wants!)

"Natsu! One more word out of your mou-"

But Lucy step in front of me and held a hand in front of my face, indicating me to stop

Lucy: " I figure this might happen but I never thought it would be this soon.. I understand... "

Natsu: " Oh! Great! Now I'm going to inform Master about the new chang- "

Lucy: " No need for that, Flame brain.. I'll tell Master Makarov personally about this.."

Then Lucy heads towards Master's office at the second floor.

"Lucy... "

When I turn back around, having the urge to kill Natsu, the girls were already surrounding Natsu with dark aura around them, sigh..

"Gray, go check on Lucy. Make sure she is all right."

Gray: " Ya, I'm on it!"

And he run after her...

(Lucy.. don't do anything rush... please..)