Chapter 2: Reason that I left

Lucy POV

I was heading towards to the second floor, holding back the tears in my eyes, putting up a strong willed face.

Stupid.. Stupid.. How can I have been so stupid!

?: "Hey! You can't be here, the second floor is only for the S-class mages!"

I turn around to see Laxus leaning against the wooden railing, staring daggers at me.

"I'm here to see the master, Laxus.. it's urgent.. pay no attention to me please.."

Laxus: "Tch, whatever. What ever is the matter, just make it quick alright? "

I only manage to nod.

... ... 

*Knock Knock Knock Knock*

Makarov: " Come in!"

Just as I was about to open the door, Gray stop me.

"H-huh? Gray? W-what are you doing?"

Gray: "Right back at you, what are YOU doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm here to see Master."

Makarov: "Hello? Who are you? You coming in or not?"

"C-coming Master!"

With my free hand, I awkwardly open the door, and Gray follow me in.

Makarov: " Stupid... argg!! So many bills! So many complaints!! So little time..!!"

Gray: "Erm... Master?"

Makarov: " Oh! Yes yes, what can I.... ahem! So I'm going to your wedding I presume? Ha.... young love!"

"Wa? W-wedding? Y-young love? What are you talking about Master?!"

Then Master look towards my hand, and I did the same.

Gray was still holding on to my wrist.

"Gray... y-your hand... Erm.. it's.. "

Gray: " Huh? O-oh! Sorry!"

And his face started to turn red.

Makarov: " Anyway, what did you guys want to talk about? Your wedding?"

"No! ... I'm here... to request something from you..."

Makarov: "What is it, my child?"

Gray Pov

At first, Lucy was hesitant but then she take a deep breathe and loom straight into Master's face

Lucy: " I want to leave here, I want to leave FairyTail.. "

Makarov & Gray: " What?!"

What is she saying?! She's going to quit FairyTail?

Makarov: " Why? What's make you say that Lucy? Did something happened between you and... Natsu?"

Lucy: " ...yes... it appears to me that Natsu didn't want me in the team anymore, he wanted Lisanna to join instead, he wanted to personally tell you the change in the team as well, but I went ahead... "

"Lucy..."

Makarov: " Lucy, let me ask you something... Do you hate Lisanna? "

Lucy: "No, not at all Master. Lisanna and I became best friends, We are very close, no way can I hate her."

Makarov: " Then do you hate Natsu then?"

Lucy: "......"

"No she doesn't..! "

Lucy: "Gray..?"

Makarov: "What makes you say that?"

"Lucy is not the type of person to hate someone over this kind of matter, I'm sure of it!"

And I turn to face Lucy, her face was emotionless but it was obvious to me she was thinking.

Lucy: " ... .....Master... I don't hate Natsu, I just feel like I let him down, I'm not strong enough to take care of myself, the reason I wanted to leave FairyTail is to get stronger, not to avoid him."

Makarov: "I see, I will let you leave FairyTail, only understand one condition."

Lucy: "And what is it?"

Makarov: "Simple, you must return back to FairyTail after your training. "

Lucy: "Don't worry Master, that's what I wanted to do anyway."

Makarov: "But if you are alone, How are you going to train? You couldn't possibly ask someone else now can you? There is hardly any celestial wizard around Fiore, let alone Magnolia.. "

Lucy: "It's alright, I can train by myself along with Loke and the rest of them.. though I will still be alone though... hmmm..."

"Then let me come with you!"

Lucy & Makarov: "Huh?!"

"I may not have the same magic as you but I can help you in combat skills, further more you won't be alone and get into danger easily! "

Makarov: "Are you sure you want to leave as well, Gray?"

"Yes! I can't just let Lucy go alone now can I?"

Makarov: "True... fine then! You two will officially leave FairyTail from now on till you return!"

And then Master removed our guild mark.

Makarov POV

I didn't let them run through the leaving ceremony since they will return after their training but Lucy request me to not let the other guild members know about them leaving, she also promise she will figure out something so the others will not forced her to stay.

Good luck on your training Lucy, Gray. Till you return.

**********************Author's Note**************************

Hi readers! So how is the story? I hope you all enjoyed it. I am actually writing another fanfic on the otome game 'Pirates in Love', at the same time I had a lot of different fanfic I have been imaging... hehe.. :p

-Hitman reborn 

-uta no prince  

-Baka and test 

-kuroko no basket  

-FairyTail  

-Different anime crossover (fantasy/mafia/magic/idol) 

and many more!

BTW, please comment on how the story is and how I can improve

and also comment on which fanfic you guys want 

from the few options above (I will definitely post Pirates in Love).