Chapter 4: She appears now

Gray POV

Lucy and I walk out of the guild after she bid them farewell.

"Hey Luce, think it's okay to lie to them like this? What if they found out?"

Then she summon Plue, and say to me,

Lucy: "True, but even so, they won't know where I am. I plan on training somewhere far so I won't get found or distracted."

After all that talk, we reached her apartment.

Lucy: "Gray, you can head to the forest now. I need to pack the necessities and buy the apartment down."

"No, it's alright, I'll stay. Anyway, heading to the South forest, I need to take the train, I rather sit with you."

Lucy: "That's very sweet of you, Gray."

And she flash me a big smile.

...

Lucy: "Landlady, I want to buy this apartment please."

Landlady: "alright, that will be 80, 000, 000J"

"T-thats a lot... "

Lucy: "won't you give me a discount? Please... "

The landlady then think

Landlady: " Alright... 10% discount! "

Lucy: "No! 20% discount! It's way too expensive, what's more? I'm not even going to be here for 5 years! So 20% discount is reasonable! "

Wow, Luce is pretty feisty when it comes to money negotiations.

Landlady "...Hmff!! fine! 15% discount and that's final!"

Lucy: "Geez... fine fine... 15% it is... here."

And ahead hands the Landlady the 68, 000, 000J

And we head to the train station.

Lucy: " Hm... luckily I had 70, 000, 000J with me... but 68, 000, 000 is still way too much!! Geez, greedy hag..!!!"

"Ya, I agree, didn't you mention before that your rant was 70, 000J? I never imagine that your Landlady would sell a house for that much..."

Lucy: "I kinda figure, hehehe... But that's why I had that much with me, and I still managed to save 2, 000, 000J."

(Timeskip 55 mins later at South forest)

Lucy POV

"Gray, I'll go get some water by the river. Why don't you gather some firewoods... "

Gray nodded and heads deeper into the inter forest.

I walk towards the river

...

While collecting water from the river, I saw a huge shadow appearing, I started to panic.

(That shadow... it's huge..!! I-it look like a d-dragon

...no! No way!! Could it..?!)

I decide to look up...

"!!"

I-its A-A-Acnologia!!!!

"KYAAA!!!!!!"