Chapter 5: Who are we really..

Gray POV

Lucy "KYAAA!!!!!! "

(Shyt! That's Lucy!)

I run with all my might to the river.

I reach the river soon and Lucy is kneeling, facing the floor and trembling

I look up

(!!)

A d-d-dragon!!

(Now's not the time!!)

I position myself

"Ice make: Sword!"

A long ice sword appears in front of me and I run towards the dragon

"Hhaaaahhh!!!"

But before I slashed the dragon, it stopped me...

Lucy POV

Gray was about to attack it

Gray: "Hhaaaahhh!!!"

I look up once more... to see if it is really Acnologia...

But the sun ray makes it too hard to see, I only manage to catch a glimpse of it, but the silhouette stop Gray

?: "Don't be hasty child..."

(Huh...?)

Gray stop in his track and I look up.

(I..It talks...)

It then move away from the sun so its front is facing the sun instead.

Now I can see it clearly, It is not Acnologia... but it is still a dragon!

The dragon has light yellow scales, its plates reaches from the beginning of the tail till the end in golden color.

It has two horn coming out from the back of its ears.

The dragon's wing is golden and big.

?: "Greetings Miss Lucy Heartfilia, Mr Gray Fullbuster. "

"H...how... d-did y-you know our n-names?!"

?: "C-calm down..."

The dragon then start to glow, next thing I know the dragon is not there! Instead, there stands a girl around my age and height with Blonde hair that reaches her waist.

?: "Hi, my name is Staroid and I am the celestial dragon from the dragon realm. I have come under our ruler's order. She ordered me to bring you two to dragon realm to train the two of you to be stronger. "

Gray: "Why us? "

"Yes... why us and not dragon slayers?"

Staroid: "That is because you two are very important people! And by 'important' I meant royalties!"

(R-royalties?!)

"Wait wait wait wait! Us?! Me and Gray?! Royalties?! "

Staroids: "Yes!"

Her eyes starts to has glitters in them.

All we can do is stare at her going crazy..

Staroid: "Oh how I long to meet you two! Oh my Infinite! I can't believe I get to have the privilege to bring you two in to our realm!!"

"heh... hehheh...hehhehheh..."

Gray: "What in the world?! Calm down!"

Staroid: "Opps! Sorry!! A-anyway! Come with me! I'm bring you back to dragon realm!"

"What are you saying? Us royalty? Back to dragon realm? Are you insane?!"

Staroid: " No, not at all. In fact, I'm totally sane!"

Gray: "I'm not leaving till I get an explanation on everything that you said to us!"

Staroid: "... Oh my Infinite, you are one heck of a stubborn one, just like your Father... "

"What..?"

I look at Gray, his eyes are open wide, staring at Staroid.

A/N: Hi:) sorry for the super duper late update but I have tons of school work and my teachers are giving us a lot of irritating troubles, I will upload another chapter of 'No longer Royalty' by the end of this week:)