Chapter 9: Dragons, a funny race [Dragonians]

Staroid POV

(Those two... why can't they just keep quiet for just five minutes?! )

"Alright, settle down you imbeciles.. Why don't you guys show these two royalties where their rooms are first."

I/M: "Yes ma'am!"

As Igneel and Metalicana showed their Highness their rooms, I instructed Grandeeney to prepare a carriage within 5 minutes time.

......

I sat in the same room where Igneel and Metalicana argued, swirling my red wine around while having a melancholic expression.

(How am I going to repair the damaged floor? Ftayler[A/N: pronounced as Taylor] is not around, and every dragonian are preparing for the coronation day. Stupid Igneel, that Metalicana is to blame as well...)

Lucy: "Staroid? Are you in here?"

Behind the closed doors, stood Lucy and the rest.

"Yes, I'm here."

Opening the door, Lucy and Gray walked in while Igneel and Metalicana are at each other throat again..!

"Igneel... Metalicana... I'm going to serve both of your head on a silver platter if you two don't stop now!"

Immediately stopping, they looked at me, afraid.

"Whatever, I don't have the time to deal with you two now. Miss Lucy, Mr Gray, the carriage awaits just outside the gates now. We are heading to the town square now. There, you'll see the different things we have!"

Lucy: " Alright, let's go then."

"Oh we'll go alright, we'll go when our future king over put some clothes on."

Gray: "W-wah!! Where are my clothes!?"

Lucy facepalmed herself as the two immature dragons by mutual side laugh their tails off.

"Well, it's okay. You two can't go out looking like peasants anyway! So here you two go!"

Clapping my hands twice, the two human mage had sparkles swirling around their body, the bottom to the top, and silky cloths started to materialized.

Lucy had a pinkish white long satin gown, with the side a little exposed and Gray had blue satin dress shirt and white pants on.

" Alright! Now you two are ready to go!"

.......

Arriving the entrance of the town square, we all can hear beautiful melody playing, and dragonians having small talks in every corner. Let's just say it looked like a perfect town that seems like it came out from a fairytale story.

Gray: "Wow, these is amazing! "

Lucy: "Totally agreeing with you Gray!"

" *chuckles* Calm down you two, let's go and visit an old friend of mine, his name is Zeref. "

Gray: " What?! "

Lucy: " You don't mean..."

Lucy's outfit:

http://www.needress.com/images/dress/Exquisite-Halter-Neck-Pink-Satin-Evening-Gown-of-Cut-Out-Bodice-and-Matching-Shawl-SD2722.jpg

Gray's shirt:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/$(KGrHqV,!rQE88hJNFNbBPcMkhf(c!~~60_2.JPG

and the pants : Just look at the pants, not the shirt or male model, even though he looks good>v<

http://www.emenfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Gucci-mens-white-linen-and-cotton-satin-evening-pant-1.jpg