Hkwa

There was a great ditch with caverns on every side Splitians were at every corner swimming to and fro buying shell necklaces and weed ropes. I starred at my new surroundings in shock, I was just brought to this cave in the side of a hill by a bearded crab-guy and was left there. I figured the cave was mine or I was going to share it with someone. As if on cue a tentacle draped over the side of the cave and a body emerged. She was a rather thin woman, with short black hair and pointy features. Her animal was some species of black octopus and they almost danced across the floor as she seemed to glide around as she approached her.
"Ohhh a beluga I didn't beleive them when they told me, yet here you are." she circled admiringly what a splendid white tail, and not changing your size, it is a miracle. I looked down at my beluga half it had nice smooth skin fins and a little blow hole at the top, tail swaying to keep her upright.
When her face reached my human half of me after staring at my tail for so long. "That shirt is far too human for you to wear." she scoffed as she walked err glided to a dresser leaning on a wall. She opened it displaying twig hangers with black cloth rings . She pulled one off of its hanger and passed to me. I looked at her with a confused look, then saw a similar band draped around her chest. She shooed me behind a rock for me to change. I removed the white shirt I was wearing heavy with water, and placed it to the side. Then slid the new clothing over my exposed parts and they easily fit and adjusted to fit her.
"Very nice" she replied as I swam into view "now you look like a Splitian"