Chapter 7

Hey guys!

It's been a wee while, but here's a new chapter for you all, as promised!

I put quite a bit of work into it, so I hope you enjoy it!

Only 50 votes for the next chapter (updates will be a lot more frequent now!)

Enjoy,

xo ~ Andrea

Chapter 7.

Six Days Later...

The last six days passed in a gust of action.

There were more interviews, guest appearances, meet and greets, filming for advertisements, profiles...Basically, all sixteen of us did not get a moment to spare.

We tried to find time to get to know each other better, throughout all of the commotion, but some days, the only chance I got to speak to everyone was when we were doing a group interview.

So much filming was done during those days, which I found quite odd. Why would they want to get so much footage before the show even starts? Surely they'll have enough on live television to actually have an interesting show.

I guess I don't know what I'm talking about, but today that's all going to change.

Today, each of us is going to have a one on one meeting with Robin Deprave, the producer of Dexterity.

Then, the show begins, tomorrow.

To say that I'm slightly nervous would be a serious understatement.

"What do you think it's going to be like?" Charlotte asks, ruffling up her russet hair as I walk into one of the bathrooms to check on my appearance.

"Amazing! I'm sure of it." Madison gushes, as she strides past the room, running her hands down her pastel top to smooth it slightly.

I chuckle and tuck a few stray hairs behind my ears as I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

I wonder what the meeting is going to be like, what is Robin Deprave going to be like? I've never really heard of the guy before, but everyone who's met him has said that he's really charismatic. I guess that gets you places, especially here in LA.

"You look fine." Michiko tells me, offering me a warm smile as she comes to stand beside me at the sink.

I glance away from the mirror and watch as she adjusts a couple of bobby pins in the bun she's coiled her long chestnut hair up into.

"How do you know? I mean, you're not a mind reader, are you?"

She laughs quietly, "I know, but I can just tell. I mean, nothing bad is going to happen, you're already in the show. He can't exactly kick us out now, can he?"

"Well, I guess you would know, you are one of the smartest people on the planet." I tell her.

She laughs, "Exactly! So what time is your meeting with him?"

I look up at the ceiling, trying to remember.

"I think I'm last." I admit.

Michiko smiles down at me, "Well, we'll all warm Robin up before you come in anyway. Girl, I'm sure he'll love you! You're honestly such a sweetheart."

"Oh, stop it! But thanks." I reply, watching as she strides out of the bathroom.

I brush my teeth for the second time this morning, trying to make sure I've remembered to do everything.